Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
ISHII

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

oatgan posted:

elgins gonna beat ishii

no!!!!!!!!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

this is extremely kawaii and therefore my poo poo

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
There's no way I can stay up for these, but several of those singles matches look really good!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
tenzan is going to headbutt ibushi so hard he changes genders

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
also i am extremely upset that i missed the elgin tag. i heard that his match with honma was pretty good, can someone confirm/deny

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Thauros posted:

Yeah watch that. Got nominated as an HM in the MOTYC thread

my big boy mikey got him a hm nomination?! leggooooo

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
im afraid shibata might eat a pin on this one :(

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
awesome

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
the opening to naito/makabe is masterful. naito kicks rear end

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
nagata/ishii gonna be a low key moty contender, just you watch

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
elgin rules

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
rewatching honma/kojima and a small child chants for honma. i want him to win but i want it to be against someone important for something important

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Spermgod posted:

I just think of Ishii getting big upset wins two years ago and Shibata last year and how it ultimately ended up meaning nothing.

that ishii/tanahashi match that ends with the driller is soooooo good

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

please make this a gang tag and give it to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
hulkamatt, would you kindly make this a reality and give it to all the true honmaniacs

Thauros posted:

Here's a retina display quality one, and I better get a goddamn gangtag too for updating a loving spreadsheet about Japanese wrestling at 7 AM while dead loving tired BEFORE having to go to work.

I LOVE the G1 obviously or I wouldn't be waking up at 5:30 AM most days for almost a whole month , but I'm gonna feel much better both physically and mentally next week.

• Locked thread