Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Lowtax should be the mod his absenteeism works well with my generally offensive posting

:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

lmao wtf the internet is crazy as poo poo.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Sure, that'll work. Let's get opus111 in this bitch as well, for a more cerebral approach.

Brains n Brawn--how could we lose??

:cool:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Its about time for a black mod imo its the 21st century afterall and we elected a black president why not a mod

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
the unabomber

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
dad gay all the way

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Donald trump gbs mod 2016

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
Everyone gets a button next to their name and if 100 users click on it that person is cut off for 3 days

no mods, no masters

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Darf posted:

Everyone gets a button next to their name and if 100 users click on it that person is cut off for 3 days

no mods, no masters

So i just need to spend a thousand dollars to continually probate someone?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Nation posted:

no mods no masters

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

JakeP posted:

Its about time for a black mod imo its the 21st century afterall and we elected a black president why not a mod

We have already had two black mods.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

twisty

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...

VendaGoat posted:

So i just need to spend a thousand dollars to continually probate someone?

you're not paying anything!

Lets say you post a super poo poo post that everyone hates, real stinker, all posts have a button over by the quote/reply buttons or wherever. If 100 other users click that button the poo poo poster is banned for 3 days.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Darf posted:

Lets say you post a super poo poo post that everyone hates, real stinker, all posts have a button over by the quote/reply buttons or wherever. If 100 other users click that button the poo poo poster is banned for 3 days.

I'm saying I can pay for 100 accounts and just probate everyone.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

There are no mods, only Zuul.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
three olives because he'll probably be responsible for putting our dead gay forum out of its misery

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Darf posted:

just post on reddit man

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I humbly nominate myself on the strength of my forbearance, world-weary charm and big hairy balls

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
me lollin at you

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
J.J Watt prolly has some time on his hands during the offseason

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Darf posted:

i would hit that button on every post in every thread and you're either a bitch or a liar if you wouldn't too

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
me, I think it would work out well

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

I earned this avatar by trolling one of the last 100% genuine furry brony faggots on this website until he busted out his mom's credit card on me in tearful rage

These are my credentials

And even though he was later permabanned I frankly never felt appreciated for my work

I think a few months as a mod would do it so

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
yeah im sure

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Tujague posted:

I earned this avatar by trolling one of the last 100% genuine furry brony faggots on this website until he busted out his mom's credit card on me in tearful rage

These are my credentials

And even though he was later permabanned I frankly never felt appreciated for my work

I've never heard you do or say anything funny or interesting. i remember who you are because of the MLP av and your "insufferable online oval office" persona. you bitch about the pettiest of things, and I believe whole-heartedly you fabricated the story in this post.

when can you start?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i said it once and I'll say it again:

make dad gay so what sheriff of GBS. Deputize grrrrrlsweatshirt and black baby goku and rename GBS to FuckVille.

Pox
Feb 16, 2015

Tujague posted:

These are my credentials

Nice job owning the guy who likes My Little Pony

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Al Bundy : Four touchdowns in a single game
Tujague : Making some brony mad

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I forgive you your doubts, but just for the record:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=144242

That's the spirit that made us great. That's what GBS stands for, that's what I stand for.

Tujague for Mod 2015.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Al Cowens posted:

Al Bundy : Four touchdowns in a single game
Tujague : Making some brony mad

you just don't understand what makes this particular fucktard great for the job.

tujague fits the mod psych profile perfectly and I for one can't wait to be added to an excel spreadsheet called "righteous_vengeance.xlsx"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fusilli Jerry posted:

dad gay all the way

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

you just don't understand what makes this particular fucktard great for the job.

tujague fits the mod psych profile perfectly and I for one can't wait to be added to an excel spreadsheet called "righteous_vengeance.xlsx"
Well I noticed Crumbunist started posting again (80's thread) so expect some rather thorough google searches with irrelevant details of your online life laid out in the open as some sort of damning rebuttal

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
I dont think it's possible to find a poster left on these forums whose vagina is totally sand free so it doesn't really matter

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Tujague posted:

I forgive you your doubts, but just for the record:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=144242

That's the spirit that made us great. That's what GBS stands for, that's what I stand for.

Tujague for Mod 2015.
your meltdown and suicide will be the most interesting contribution youve ever made and i look forward to both

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Alternatively, bring back Franco so we can have a proper meltdown from him.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I know, right? Maybe somebody should dig up that thread where Redshirt's promotion to modhood was announced and have a peep at who all thought that was a good move at the time

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Nobody even gives a gently caress about bronies anymore. You might as well talk about how hard you pwned Barney the Dinosaur with your wicked sick Doom total conversion where you turn him into gibs

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I wonder if finding another weird group of internet deviants that hasn't been mocked to death yet would revitalize this site. What else could there be though?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I wonder if finding another weird group of internet deviants that hasn't been mocked to death yet would revitalize this site. What else could there be though?
We aren't in any position to be mocking anyone so let's just give that up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

i said it once and I'll say it again:

make dad gay so what sheriff of GBS. Deputize grrrrrlsweatshirt and black baby goku and rename GBS to FuckVille.

• Locked thread