Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

texaholic posted:

Jumping the on dad gay, so what bandwagon. Burn it to the ground

He's too foul tempered and would probably pull a redshirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
While I appreciate all the nominations, I'm going to have to politely decline

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

SpeedGem posted:

I guess. If you have enough drugs and alcohol.
no thanks

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Smokey posted:

For probating you. You got real sore at me, remember?

Totally forgot about that. Enjoy your ban, fucker!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Thanks to Smokey, I have decided I will be the most petty mod of GBS ever.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Let's get another Star Trek nerd that always works out well

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Poetic Justice posted:

While I appreciate all the nominations, I'm going to have to politely decline

Welp this settles it, Poetic Justice for mod. It took a while but the one who declines it is the only one who is truly deserving. Close thread we have a winner.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I will also change my av. It will have spinning mod stars rather than daisies.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

tag team of Thingyman and Hengry Bung. A double dose

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

easily the weirdest dudes in gbs but i think if we gave them a chance it would be real good.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
dad gay, so what

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I called my Mum and she said she'd do it. She's 70 and has no idea about anything internet related. She's the most responsible person I know. She can't be doxxed either because aside from her bridge club and email she just doesn't use the internet and even if she did she's retired so she doesn't have a job to get fired from.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Tezzor and PCOS Bill but they both have to agree on a decision to enact it.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
i think i should be moderator of GBS because i am an avowed fascist and will rule with an iron fist, ruthlessly gassing undesirable threads and sending bad posters to probation camps

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I asked my mum what she'd do about bad posters and she said that she wouldn't ban them because otherwise how will they learn to be better? She said she'd take them aside and give them a polite and heartfelt talking to. Hopefully they'd be able to work out whatever issues led to the bad posting and everything will be golden.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Shim from GiP

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

natetimm posted:

Tezzor and PCOS Bill but they both have to agree on a decision to enact it.

This could work

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Stoic Commie posted:

doesn't post anymore after we outed him for paying a girl on fiver to hold signs for him so he could pass the pics off as himself, unironcally really wanted everyone to believe he was a girl. really creepy

Lol

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3725795&pagenumber=2&perpage=40#post446552652 this post is referencing the thread he posted the pics in start reading from here. i had known he was a dude for like a year just from his posting

Stoic Commie fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jul 21, 2015

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i still wonder what he did with the bonus image. prolly jo'd on it

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
That's a pretty minor owning IMO, it would have been easy to play off as a gay joke.

But disappearin from the forums ever since shows us that he's a bitch

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Stoic Commie posted:

doesn't post anymore after we outed him for paying a girl on fiver to hold signs for him so he could pass the pics off as himself, unironcally really wanted everyone to believe he was a girl. really creepy

Wasn't he also a_girl_irl on twitter, who would pay a girl to go to weird twitter standup nights to pretend to be him

he ended up getting outted and it was pretty funny, rich newyork balding 40 year old man pretending to be a mid 20s girls lol

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

so did lowtax rape his kids or nah?

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjnhymrZtAY&list=PLE4A0595A547BDB28&index=30

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
teehee

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Fluo posted:

Wasn't he also a_girl_irl on twitter, who would pay a girl to go to weird twitter standup nights to pretend to be him

he ended up getting outted and it was pretty funny, rich newyork balding 40 year old man pretending to be a mid 20s girls lol

lol what

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

That's a pretty minor owning IMO, it would have been easy to play off as a gay joke.

But disappearin from the forums ever since shows us that he's a bitch

he had been doing it forever including tons of posts in the old lady threads, i don't even care there wasn't a huge meltdown i just wanted his creepy rear end to gently caress off, even the way he just stopped posting was creepy

Stoic Commie fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Jul 21, 2015

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A_girl_IRL wasn't one of the people on twitter that tried to destroy that kid right? It was some kind of "I am a girl" name.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Fluo posted:

Wow if you can link this I'll add you to my profile's buddy list

E: or do some other small act to display my gratitude

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
if i would to be a moderator i wouldn't even moderate like what the hell do i care what people post

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Ramsus posted:

if i would to be a moderator i wouldn't even moderate like what the hell do i care what people post

What about libtards and commies posting in GBS

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

What about libtards and commies posting in GBS

we need each other

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Fluo posted:

No. That's another.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

A_girl_IRL wasn't one of the people on twitter that tried to destroy that kid right? It was some kind of "I am a girl" name.
Yep.

He got lost in the GamerGate abyss now along with Spacedad.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Funky See Funky Do posted:

A_girl_IRL was a weird twitter troll who was into that political poo poo in a bad way. Deffo not the same person.

Grrl had a good manic energy, and, as such, needed to be destroyed. Nothing vital may move in these halls.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Yeah, that's why I didn't think they would be the same person.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Wow if you can link this I'll add you to my profile's buddy list

E: or do some other small act to display my gratitude

Most sources are gone since the twitter got deleted and locked. He had dozens of twitter accounts and "characters" who he'd use to dogpile. Him and his wife are mid 40s graphic designers in Brooklyn who self identify as anarchocommunists. He got removed from most SA offsites and places like Metafilter and such. He was the one who went after that 12 year old kid or whatever. But he did poo poo like that daily to too many people and when he went after some black dude he ended up poking the wrong person lol His account now adays on twitter https://twitter.com/scottytonga . He's still one of the mods over at SRS, untill he got outted he was careful with his internet footprint.

This is the famous video where he pays a girl to pretend to be him and to talk about stdh.txt lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxz7aXd0lHE

Fluo fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Jul 21, 2015

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
My boy Fluo.

Name and shame these abusers at every turn.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
dad gay, hell yeah and gently caress the row

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
No one who is nominated in this here fine thread.

Furthermore, ban op.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Nobody actually wants to mod GBS which is pretty funny. Usually people are crawling all over each other to have some empty power. It's that bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Plenty of people want to mod it, but they probably wouldn't mod it in an "appropriate" fashion

• Locked thread