Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
I got a hole in one on my third outing, I don't think that would happen with your old man's 'ball' golf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

frisbee golf is for faggots

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Blue Raider posted:

frisbee golf is for faggots

Give me some dicks to suck because I must be a human being.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

He didn't say homosexuals, he said faggots

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

ElGroucho posted:

He didn't say homosexuals, he said faggots

yeah, f*g*ots like sticking dicks up their butts, not in their mouths

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
at the park near me there is disk golf and the guys playing it always look like idiots

also there is a real golf course immediately adjacent and i know there is some class warfare type poo poo going on there with the real golfers looking down their noses at the disk golfers (lol at people who play at muni golf courses thinking they are real golfers, get a country club membership you dipshit)

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
disk golf, so what

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I like disc golf

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
[x] backwards hat
[x] named kyle, chad, trent, dallas, taylor
[x] has 20 discs of varying weight, makes fun of golfers equipment
[x] shirtless for no reason
[x] wants to tell you about weed, man
[x] disc golf

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
I've been playing about 15 years and it's a good time. There's a ton of courses in my area, and I guess I'm biased because I'm pretty good at it. I played in a couple of tournaments a long time ago but that whole scene was pretty lovely. Lot of sand-baggers playing in lower divisions just to win prizes or feel better about themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Went disk golfing, Enjoyed myself actually, then again i just ran everywhere to get my disks instead of walking down the hill. The course we played was a loving mountain side and not a flat grass area. The game seems hard, but getting good makes you look really goofy especially the moves I mean loving seriously poo poo looked goofy. However still a good way to start the morning got me pumped for the rest of the day.

• Locked thread