Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
He was supposed to be a leading man but nobody wants to see his movies. At least he got to bang Scarlett Johansson and Blake Lively

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I want the Deadpool movie to be good.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
It will probably have some good jokes

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

is this a marvel movie or a fox movie????

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Carver Crisis posted:

It will probably have some good jokes

I hope so.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUEkqZxLyrg

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

e : w/e, got no skin in this game

Excelzior fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Jul 20, 2015

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
he prolly knows it's gonna make money because it's a superhero movie so he's prolly not too worried about it

it's not like a good performance actually matters

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I want the Deadpool movie to be good.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i want more of this

where can i find more of this

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I hope it's good. The past three X-Men movies have been good. And everybody involved really wanted to make it, and then the studio fast-tracked it, so that's a good sign. It's not gonna be a studio-made mess that no one cared about like X-Men 3 or X-Men: Origins: Wolverine.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i cant stand the marvel poo poo its so boring

the fox stuff is way better and im so glad marvel doesnt have the rights to this or the xmen stuff

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
i think ryren is a p good actor he cute too just my 2 cents

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Ryan Reynolds probably has the best life a straight single male can possibly have so I hope it fails for that reason alone

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nuts and Gum posted:

Ryan Reynolds probably has the best life a straight single male can possibly have so I hope it fails for that reason alone
ryan reynolds is cis white male scum and deserves to die

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

symbolic posted:

i want more of this

where can i find more of this

Reynolds didn't know who Deadpool was during the Wolverine movie. His brother gave him some comics after.

He would be a good merc with a mouth.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Ryan Reynolds should be cast as the voice actor for Deadpool and then have Deadpool played by a stunt guy who either never shows his face, or shows his face but he's hideously scarred like he's supposed to be.

Or a scene where he shows his face to another character, we the audience don't see it, but we see the other character react by throwing up.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

burritolingus posted:

Ryan Reynolds should be cast as the voice actor for Deadpool and then have Deadpool played by a stunt guy who either never shows his face, or shows his face but he's hideously scarred like he's supposed to be.

Or a scene where he shows his face to another character, we the audience don't see it, but we see the other character react by throwing up.

If we are going in that direction then Nolan North should be Deadpool

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

numberoneposter posted:

i cant stand the marvel poo poo its so boring

the fox stuff is way better and im so glad marvel doesnt have the rights to this or the xmen stuff

you're a lovely troll. try harder bitch

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nefarious posted:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Nefarious posted:

im being serious my friend also doesnt get it :(

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

im being serious my friend also doesnt get it :(

then you have bad goddam opinions

Bondage
Jun 9, 2008

by Ralp
comic book films are for manchildren hth

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bondage posted:

comic book films are for manchildren hth

thanks for the heads up bud

El Duderino
Mar 28, 2003

If you're not into that whole brevity thing..
I enjoyed his shenanigans in the movie Waiting. Oh poo poo that's the name of the restaurant he worked at in said movie.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

El Duderino posted:

I enjoyed his shenanigans in the movie Waiting. Oh poo poo that's the name of the restaurant he worked at in said movie.

Yeah, that was a good one. Van Wilder was alright. He's been good in things.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

El Duderino posted:

burritolingus posted:

Yeah, that was a good one. Van Wilder was alright. He's been good in things.

yup

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
how many loving marvel movies does there need to be lol

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Wow, they let him have another superhero movie after Green Lantern

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lord of Pie posted:

Wow, they let him have another superhero movie after Green Lantern

this isn't another DC/WB gently caress up.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i watched ant man tonight and it was unironically good. like, really good, and it never took itself too seriously and at no point was it gritty or dark and holy poo poo dc movies suck so bad

Bondage
Jun 9, 2008

by Ralp

Nefarious posted:

i watched ant man tonight and it was unironically good. like, really good, and it never took itself too seriously and at no point was it gritty or dark and holy poo poo dc movies suck so bad

did you like that part where the mom holds the daughter ransom and won't let the dude even see his daughter?

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
oops meant to post that in the suicide squad thread oh well suck my dick nerds

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nefarious posted:

I really think Stan Lee pays someone to gently caress up the DC movies

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Bondage posted:

did you like that part where the mom holds the daughter ransom and won't let the dude even see his daughter?

Yes because if you're not a retard mra it actually makes sense from her perspective

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

Nefarious posted:

oops meant to post that in the suicide squad thread oh well suck my dick nerds

it's all the same drat thread who are we kidding

Bondage
Jun 9, 2008

by Ralp

Nefarious posted:

Yes because if you're not a retard mra it actually makes sense from her perspective

lel yeah youre dumb

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Bondage posted:

lel yeah youre dumb

look at this bitch baby poster who won't pay child support and thinks the feminazi cabal is keeping him from seeing his kids

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nefarious posted:

look at this bitch baby poster who won't pay child support and thinks the feminazi cabal is keeping him from seeing his kids

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Ryan Reynolds probably got enough money from The Proposal alone to never have to work again. And he used to gently caress Scarlett Johansson and is currently loving Blake Lively. He's a millionaire with his dick inside of some of the hottest women on the face of the earth. What the gently caress have you ever done, OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TheJoker138 posted:

Ryan Reynolds probably got enough money from The Proposal alone to never have to work again. And he used to gently caress Scarlett Johansson and is currently loving Blake Lively. He's a millionaire with his dick inside of some of the hottest women on the face of the earth. What the gently caress have you ever done, OP?

he wants to make a movie about the merc with a mouth. From what I hear he is going to be wearing the mask for most of it

• Locked thread