Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

devin2 posted:

if you clicked on this thread expecting an argument then please never post again

unfortunaltey I know what mlp is but wtf is steven universe

no wait don't bother

if i'ts worse then I may just have to start randomly banning people I don't understand and I don't want that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
this may be some kind of existential crisis for me

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

hemophilia posted:

Stephen Universe should just be a lame rear end cartoon for kids.

That's really what it is.

But like all lame rear end cartoons for kids, there's an adult following and this one follows the mlp/adventure time/etc. tradition of also pandering to creepy retards except stephen universe seems to grab mostly broken women instead of broken manchildren

what??

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

hemophilia posted:

adults who like any childs cartoon and posts a lot about it on the internet is a bad person, it doesnt matter which cartoon it is because there are several

oh, ok

yeah you're right about that

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

a cop posted:

It's a good show

This guy. Who the gently caress are you all of a sudden?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
here we go

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

hemophilia posted:

Can't you people watch your children's cartoons without turning it into an ethos

I know it's possible, I watched coyote and roadrunner and never expected either of them to guide me to enlightenment or public office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

answer my question or stfu

• Locked thread