Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013
if you clicked on this thread expecting an argument then please never post again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jul 30, 2013

Sonofsilversign posted:

steven universe is one of those things i see mentioned but i don't give enough of a poo poo about to look up summarize it for me op

a cartoon for children, much like my little pony in that it is a cartoon intended for children. beyond that i'm not sure

Jul 30, 2013

devin2 posted:

a cartoon for children, much like my little pony in that it is a cartoon intended for children. beyond that i'm not sure

except that one of them has a very serious plotline that only adults would understand. the writers definitely cater to that adult crowd though

Jul 30, 2013

Phobic Nest posted:

Yeah basically Steven Universe is the show that Adventure Time fans wish their show was and bronies desperately pretend their show is.

In other words, it's extremely gay. Well, lesbian.

It's pretty cool.

devin2 posted:

if you clicked on this thread expecting an argument then please never post again

Jul 30, 2013

Fojar38 posted:

marking the exact post the thread went to poo poo

the joke is that fans of either show would say the same thing

for anyone still reading bojack horseman on netflix is a legit good adult cartoon that you can watch and enjoy while stoned or even sober if that's your thing

it has maybe the best opening theme song i've ever heard too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikpc1BN4nN8

Jul 30, 2013

subhuman filth posted:

it was a good joke

thank you :gbsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jul 30, 2013

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

There's a bit of a cross over between fans of those shows and Steven Universe actually.

lol ok thread closed

• Locked thread