Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
Sad gay space rocks. Mentioned twice already and really is the most apt description. Also the adult male fans call themselves gemtiles or gemticles or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
This reminds me I still have no loving clue what Homestuck is even about but I haven't heard that brought up in a while so kudos to Steven Universe on toppling that I guess.

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

Germstore posted:

Anything with Brendon Small or H. Jon Benjamin but not Seth McFarlane. Therefore the perfect cartoon is Home Movies as it is the only cartoon that fulfills all three criteria.

I refuse to live in a world where Archer and Bob's Burgers are second tier. :colbert:

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Well if that was the case, wouldn't these people all be moving to Delaware, where the show is located?

Forks, Washington suffered enjoyed a brief time as a tourist destination for pasty teenagers and frumpy housewives after Twilight. Maybe Delaware could be the new money pit for Dash Con.

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
You know instead of arguing we could all be watching Rick and Morty.

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

Al Cowens posted:

Saw two eps of this at somebody else's place. The time travel quantum many-worlds thingamashit.

It's ok I guess and kind of clever for a kid show but if you seriously think you're a better person for enjoying this cartoon instead of a different one then you are an even bigger child who is still in the girls-have-cooties stage of thought. It's edgier and has bleeped swearing but they are largely cut from the same wacky zany adventure time cloth.

Sorry it's not as engaging as your Lolita animes.

Watched the SU clips posted. Eh, dont think I'd last an episode, but I'm not its demographic. Guessing much like MLP, it's aware if not accepted who its other fan base is aside from kids.

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

In Steven Universe, there are strange terrible reasons behind virtually everything.

Wait, even more strange and terrible than why people become strippers in the real world?

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
Jesus and I thought spergin over comic universes was nerdy. When did shows need a compendium guide?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

The Taint Reaper posted:

No, I feel a vast presence of evil approaching that may be drunk with power.

Where is gnarlyhotep anyways?

• Locked thread