Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

rebecca sugar looks like shes 14

adventure time is getting pretty sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

There's a race of mono-gendered sentient rocks that have all had feminine characteristics. So far no confirmed human lesbians that I can recall. It's still a fun show.

Also it has Sinbad in it.

the ghostbusters logo

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

the girls in SU just aren't as sexy as a small horse

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

gnarlys drunk again

what ya drinkin, gnarl

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Applewhite posted:

miles per hour

:aaa: ITS THE FED EX ARROW ALL OVER AGAIN

I like how bee and puppycat has the unique honor of the shows animation looking wose in the series than it did in the pilot

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

The ever growing fat black dwarf with pink hair demographic

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

burritolingus posted:

Those are some of the most lackluster superhero costumes.

Anything less would be problematic

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Troposphere posted:

I've been to many conventions in my day but never a furry convention

I should get in on that though because furries pay really nicely for commissions of their fursonas

Another step in your journey to be the most insufferable poster

You can go the distance

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Lazy_Liberal posted:

please tell me more about this

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

They have the same face as pokey from earthbound

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

His body seems to be mostly human meat so he should have the plumbing to be considered male, however arguably he's a shape shifting alien that's been influenced DNA.

Like that species movie, but different.

He turns into Adam Carolla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Troposphere posted:

yea

they turn into a teen and everyone starts hitting on them and they get really weirded out. it was a pretty good puberty metaphor

Oh you guys were serious I though the Connie Steven fusion was just a joke or fansite garbage

• Locked thread