Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Is it like Andy Ricter controls the universe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Lol.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Germstore posted:

it's all (poorly) copy pasted

That actually makes it less sad, so it was a good call.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

I'm almost at the end of my Vikings run. Should I re-watch Breaking Bad or attempt to finally finish the punishing endurance of Sons Of Anarchy?

Move on to Black Sails. It's good and like every single woman on that show does a les scene; it's pretty hot.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

TEAYCHES posted:

did we get an official opinion on this cartoon yet, gbs?

The official position is a bit rocky.

It's being harshly panned by some.

We need to dig into the subject more.

In the end we might just end up between a rock and a hard place.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Troposphere posted:

this is a weak burn brony goon

No, it was pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

The Taint Reaper posted:

So you don't remember garfield walking up on screen and calling them racial slurs and making rape jokes?

Because that happened.

Yeah it was pretty funny when he called john a white milquetoast piece of human garbage, but I wouldn't call that a slur.

• Locked thread