Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

Ork of Fiction posted:

Pththya-lyi is a lady-type goon, by my reconning. S/o clocks as a dude.

Fair enough, my point still stands just switch the pronouns to xir/xur/whatever. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

is this any good? i'd like to watch it if there's anything about actually making the bomb, but i get the impression it's all relationships or whatever

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Indubitable Leg posted:

Fair enough, my point still stands just switch the pronouns to xir/xur/whatever. :colbert:

You're still right, the fact that I'm a girl doesn't take away from the fact that I'm a giant babby

I also couldn't handle Hand Banana from ATHF

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Chrispurple posted:

I feel you with Gossip Girl, man. Thank god I dodged that loving bullet.

lucky, i could never keep the characters straight on that one how many rich whiny white people can you fit in a show smh

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
My horrible ex used to have two favorite shows: All the varieties of Kardashian bullshit, and Girls.

Worst person.

Edit: Also Gossip Girl.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

the gilmore girls

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

My wife LOVES;

NCIS
CSI
Law And Order Criminal Intent
Law And Order SVU
Cold Squad
Magnum PI
Burn Notice
One Big Happy
Golden Girls
Without A Trace
Crossing Jordan
Devious Maids
Pretty Little Liars
Mistresses
CSI: Miami
Criminal Minds
Young and Hungry
Rules of Engagement

My wife will TOLERATE with me but not enjoy;

Brooklyn 99
The Mindy Project
Mom
Community
Bobs Burgers
New Girl
Odd Mom Out

My wife HATES;

30Rock
American Dad
Andy Richter Controls the Universe
Battlestar Galactica
Being Human (US and UK)
Better Off Ted
Breaking Bad
Dexter
Fargo
Game of Thrones
It's Always Sunny
King of the Nerds
Anything with Louis CK
Misfits
Mythbusters
Orange is the New Black
Parks and Rec
The Flash
The Walking Dead
Wilfred
Workaholics
Z-Nation

great list, reallyh comprehensive. thanks for posting such a comprehensive list

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
a solid 50% of the time i go to hang out with my friend his girlfriend is watching cartoons on his laptop, at a website called "watchcartoononline.com", i laughed at the name and asked how many viruses the computer had at that point, and my friend says hes completely written off the laptop as useless now

she gave me a look like I just punched her in the face and went back to watching this fat kid eat food

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
how it's made and hgtv nonstop

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
She made me watch the latest season of Girls. It was pretty bad.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Fuckin' Big Bang Theory, only not ALL of Big Bang Theory, just the same half dozen or so episodes that UK TV seems to have on rotation. "Oh look, Big Bang Theory is on!" WE HAVE SEEN THAT ONE. WE HAVE SEEN IT THIS loving WEEK. The Indian guy sends them on a treasure hunt but its a trick so the potato headed woman tells him to go back to India. WE HAVE SEEN IT.

Also 'Come Dine with Me' which is just retards yelling over scallops

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

SHISHKABOB posted:

She made me watch the latest season of Girls. It was pretty bad.

You'd think a show about amoral psychopaths in New York would be funnier, but Girls really missed the mark

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Home improvement shows and true crime stories like investigation discovery poo poo. She obviously wants to kill me and then construct a crawlspace to hide my body.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
ABC Family's Switched At Birth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ngMncUZLyo

Riveting stuff.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

Fuckin' Big Bang Theory, only not ALL of Big Bang Theory, just the same half dozen or so episodes that UK TV seems to have on rotation. "Oh look, Big Bang Theory is on!" WE HAVE SEEN THAT ONE. WE HAVE SEEN IT THIS loving WEEK. The Indian guy sends them on a treasure hunt but its a trick so the potato headed woman tells him to go back to India. WE HAVE SEEN IT.

Also 'Come Dine with Me' which is just retards yelling over scallops

The wif is also a fan of Bing Bong Beory.

Bazignal

gibb3h
Jul 15, 2014

Chrispurple posted:

I feel you with Gossip Girl, man. Thank god I dodged that loving bullet.

:sadwave:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
My fav episode of Big Bog Borg is when Sheldon spergs out about something and the annoying voice guy bangs the hot chick.

My fav bing bong character is the sperg girl with the glasses it's so funny when she is a creepy gross closet bisexual.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Applewhite posted:

My fav episode of Big Bog Borg is when Sheldon spergs out about something and the annoying voice guy bangs the hot chick.

My fav bing bong character is the sperg girl with the glasses it's so funny when she is a creepy gross closet bisexual.

This post makes me want to like Big Bang Theory out of pure spite.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Zing Zong Zeroy

Bazabups

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Shows my former girlfriend was into & I enjoy:
Orange is the New Black
Cutthroat Kitchen
Hell's Kitchen
RuPaul's Drag Race

Shows she'd watch but I didn't care:
Once Upon a Time
Ikki Tousen Great Guardians & Ikki Tousen Extreme Xecutor

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
teletubies is the downside of your girlfriend having an uneven number of chromosomes

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
My gf watches master chef and hell's kitchen which aren't bad to watch but not something I would marathon.

Surprised no one mentioned so you think you can dance.

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
She watches Teen Mom on nights I play games with friends. That's about the extent of the truly bad TV she watches. That's my story thanks for reading. Hope I contributed some helpful info.

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003
She likes to watch Big Bang Theory, but I dislike the show. It just about makes me sick now to hear the guy say "Bazinga."

I pass the time when we watch it together by coming up with funny alternative names/misspelled names for the show. Bean bag theory and a bunch of others, but that's the basic idea.

Edit: well, looks like I'm not the only one...

PERPETUAL IDIOT fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Jul 21, 2015

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

She watches Sexy Firemen and Sexy Cops I can't remember what the real titles are

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

so she just watches Firemen and Cops?

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

no the sexy ones you know the ones

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

My gf only watches The Office and Parks and Rec and the occasional cartoon. Once I dated a girl who tried to get me to marathon Dance Moms with her, a couple episodes in I realised we were very different people and our relationship had no future, so thanks Dance Moms for saving me some time.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
We both watched The Tudors and The Borgias, basically anything with intrigue and tits. She watches Reign, but that only has intrigue so gently caress it.

Companion Cube
Oct 11, 2007

We do what we must because WAAAAAAAAAGH!

Affe mk2 posted:

is this any good? i'd like to watch it if there's anything about actually making the bomb, but i get the impression it's all relationships or whatever

We've only watched the first episode so far, and I got the same impression you did.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Dr.Mrs.The Monarch posted:

Uhg, let's see:

Once Upon a Time
That show all the furries love (Grimm?)
Body of truth I think
That one with that chick who was a hot assistant DA on law and order. Another terrible show

Dr who
Broadchurch
Stupid reality TV about gross red necks.

All that comic book poo poo that had been getting popular

All kinds of retard anime

My gf is basically a goon and I hate her

jesus christ how have you not killed yourself

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i watched twilight with a hot girl and pretended i liked it. pretty low i know

naem
May 29, 2011

I like girlfriend stuff kinda want a girlfriend again so I don't feel weird about it

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
my wife watches those house fixing shows on hgtv and alaskan bush people and they are all poo poo

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Bogan Krkic posted:

great list, reallyh comprehensive. thanks for posting such a comprehensive list

She also loves any show about hoarders. But hates ones about coupon-ing.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I am thinking of all the goon girlfriends watching the Bang Theory show, imagining themselves as the hot, normal girl who is weirdly in a relationship with a terrible nerd. They are like, "haha, I can relate to this comedy situation."

Now I'm chuckling and shaking my head a little as I think about this.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Dance Moms is on.

Sometimes one of the Dance Moms gets really angry and explodes, but they are always replaced with another dance mom.

There is a whole D-league of Dance Moms in waiting.

naem
May 29, 2011

Like I need to buy some clothes and stuff and I don't want to go alone because it feels weird, it's so much better when a girl picks everything out. Like I want to think about clothes and poo poo

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
My lady freidn likes to watch me stand with my legs slightly apart, feet about 1m span, as I violently thrust my pelvis forward and backwards causing my gigantic balls to sway like a metronome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

My girlfriend doesn't watch TV or exist in any way

• Locked thread