Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

Arian_Samurai posted:

In the show "Breaking Amish" you find out when someone leaves the Amish, they immediately buy a bunch of clothes at a truck stop and turn into a redneck.

That and instantly develop a Brooklyn hick mix accent.

Mine watched Two and a Half Men. Garbage show filled with garbage. I cringed every time the "meeeen" soundbite came up signaling a joke had occured. That's how you know a show is absolute crap, it needs a way to state "a joke just happened recently, start laughing."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

Pththya-lyi posted:

This is from the first episode of Moral Orel I ever saw. The show is supposed to be a comedy about wacky evangelical Christians.

Moral Orel was awesome and if you can't appreciate it maybe she should find someone who would. :colbert:

Indubitable Leg fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jul 21, 2015

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

Ork of Fiction posted:

Pththya-lyi is a lady-type goon, by my reconning. S/o clocks as a dude.

Fair enough, my point still stands just switch the pronouns to xir/xur/whatever. :colbert:

• Locked thread