Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Say yes to the dress. The original NYC edition can be alright and rarely entertaining but the Atlanta edition is awful. The original had a gay manager who acted like a normal person but I guess he wasn't flamboyant enough because the spin-off manager is so over-the-top he seems more like a parody of a gay man.

I try to watch more shows with her but I can't sit and watch tv when I'm sober. It's way too boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

GoutPatrol posted:

I loving hate the Walking Dead, stop watching it.

please

The Walking Dead is boring now and I'm pretty sure she feels the same way but neither one wants to be the first to admit it because it's ~*our show*~

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Batterypowered7 posted:

Dance Moms
Black Dance Moms
Real Housewives of Atlanta
Marriage Boot Camp
Say Yes to the Dress
Four Weddings
Braxton Family Values
My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding
Chopped
Cutthroat Kitchen
My 400 Pound Life

We've been watching Marriage Boot Camp the last few days and it's not that bad. Dumb as hell, but good for what it is.

• Locked thread