Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I do wish I could control the video suggestions. Just because I watch Chip & Ironicus doesn't mean I want to watch every 3rd rate screaming LP superstar on the site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
I miss when youtube was just a platform for illegal family guy clips and other illegally uploaded tv shows. then when google bought them for 1.6 billion and cracked down on that, everyone screamed about how no way it's going to survive without all the illegal content and what a waste of money!!

Now look at what where it's at

What i'm saying is bring back old youtube

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I miss the days when Lowtax did more than tweet

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Just use google video search and add "-youtube". And make sure your virus scanner's up to date. Boom, there's your old tube

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SweetKarma posted:

Too many try hards uploading generic content to appease the masses. Just for the all mighty dollar. I miss the old YouTube where people just posted poo poo they were passionate about without regard to production value and all that poo poo. It was more real and more interesting.

What do you guys think?

I agree

also there's too many ads and too many 'suggested' in the drat side bar hi if I want to see slavoj zizek I'll look for slavoj zizek I'm trying to listen to geto boys right now

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

i like 7 minute long instructional videos that give you no more information than would fit in half a paragraph of text

also this holy poo poo just write 2-3 sentences I don't want to watch your video

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Jul 20, 2015

• Locked thread