Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Minimalist Program posted:

my daughter, who is three, will usually wake up around 06.30 and come into our bedroom and climb in our bed and start jumping around, OP.
haha owned good work little girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
A repetitious voice beseeching me to go with her to funky town

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Minimalist Program posted:

my daughter, who is three, will usually wake up around 06.30 and come into our bedroom and climb in our bed and start jumping around, OP.

You should murder her dude.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

You should murder her dude.

ya

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

the need for a cigarette and the idea that this morning might be the one where i finally work up the courage to drive off a cliff

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Frog Act posted:

the need for a cigarette and the idea that this morning might be the one where i finally work up the courage to drive off a cliff

cool .. your like one of those trenchcoat guys from film noir

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I like to set my alarm 30 minutes early, pop a no-doz and then go back to sleep. about 20 minutes later my eyes will pop open and I will be wide awake, ready to post on GBS

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
To combat that early morning fatigue, usually I go up to the kitchen and brew a nice pot of methamphetamine solution which I shoot directly into my veins with a hypodermic needle

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I find the electrical cord tethered to my cock gets the job done.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
the sound of the cat priming his gut to deliver a fresh batch of puke on the floor gets me up pretty quick, but then i go back to bed angry

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Wicker Man posted:

Knowing that I have to go to work so that I can continue to have my own place to get drunk and masturbate in privacy.

pretty much this

pschoy
Mar 2, 2009
Two dozen donuts and a crane.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
I usually lay semi-awake in a lucid state before my bladder forces me to take a piss or I have to take a dump, then I usually go back to bed

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Wicker Man posted:

Knowing that I have to go to work so that I can continue to have my own place to get drunk and masturbate in privacy.

I passed this one up. Yah this.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
ive found that you can only sleep for so long before you realize you're trying too hard

its about 12 hours

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
I usually get up in the afternoon.

One morning i woke up and my nose was bleeding, not out of the nostril but out of a cut on the side of it. I thought I must have slept with my thumbnail pressing into it or something, but it turns out that my alarm clock had been going off for an hour, so my flatmate came into my room, ripped the alarm clock out of the wall and flogged me in the face with the electrical cord, but it still did not wake me up.

I am what you might call a heavy sleeper in the mornings.

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

Wicker Man posted:

This. I freak out without a regular paycheck. gently caress roommates.

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

mdm posted:

To combat that early morning fatigue, usually I go up to the kitchen and brew a nice pot of methamphetamine solution which I shoot directly into my veins with a hypodermic needle

Is this cheaper than cocaine, for a fr... Me.

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

:jackbud:

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
The soul crushing awareness that I'm awake gets me out of bed, in order that I might tire myself out and try again.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
a crane

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

every day the doglarm clock pokes a wet nose at me and starts whining about feedme feedme feedme and im like no go on the other side of hte bed and bug her but no the little fucker jsut keeps whining at me

yeah this. and they just keep loving staring at you moaning and poking their nose at you.

and they're ridgebacks...

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

these

Only registered members can see post attachments!

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

pwnyXpress posted:

The soul crushing awareness that I'm awake gets me out of bed, in order that I might tire myself out and try again.

thats epic. you sound like a really smart author or tortured artist or something along those lines

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

gotta milk the cows

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
The need to take a poo poo.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Because I gotta feed the cat and take a piss. The day is always downhill from there.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I like to wake up and do stomach crunches, about 1000. Sometimes my face is a lil puffy so I put on an ice pack :) Um otherwise I have a pretty cool regiment of pore cleansing, a gel in the shower, a honey almond body scrub and exfoliating gel scrub. I have a lot of body products OP, lol, don't judge. I also use a herb mint facial mask for about 10 minutes, and then aftershave etc. (ps: alcohol dries the skin and makes you look older!!). in the end i put on a moisturizer and eye balm, and lastly a protective lotion. I know if sounds like a lot, but I mean, you could shake my hand and look in my eyes, but you'd just see some kind of abstraction. I'm not really here if you get me. Hey, maybe we're similar and share some kind of lifestyle, but I'm kinda illusory ;) Do you know what I mean?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
My huge boner usually gets me out of bed by becoming so heavy that it pulls me off the mattress.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Two goes on 'Snooze', op.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The glorious and unlimited possibilities of each new day.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Applewhite posted:

My huge boner usually gets me out of bed by becoming so heavy that it pulls me off the mattress.

What animals do u dream of ?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

I.N.R.I posted:

What animals do u dream of ?

ur mom.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Rabbits dogs horses etc? lions mebbe ?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Actually the prospect of pancakes is a big factor in getting me out of bed.

esn2500
Mar 2, 2015

Some asshole told me to get fucked and eat shit so I got fucked and ate shit

Mad Monk posted:

The need to take a poo poo.

This. But you can't go right away, then drink a coffee and have a massive poo poo at work. Everyday. This is why i wake up.

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

pwnyXpress posted:

Good god, I begged my ex not to get a gold lab. When my early alarm at 4:30 went off that fucker was in my face snorting and licking... Like drat, I hit the snooze button!

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I wake up, make coffee, smoke two bonghits and then have a rad poop and I am ready for the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

thewireguy posted:

Good god, I begged my ex not to get a gold lab. When my early alarm at 4:30 went off that fucker was in my face snorting and licking... Like drat, I hit the snooze button!

You should have gay sex with it

• Locked thread