Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的
:sweep: Giants Win!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
:sweep:

Tim Hudson now has a win versus every team in baseball.

a rowdy mullet
Feb 12, 2009
Guti!!!! :unsmith:

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Aaron Loup loving sucks?? :monocle:

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
What in the gently caress was that Mariners game? Holy poo poo that was a weird rear end game.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Who will eat poo poo first, Eduardo Tipping Rodriguez or Shane Nonsinking-Sinker Greene?

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Nick Castellanos Future Hall of Famer

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nick Castellanos making me look mighty foolish with all my talk about him going down to Toledo to figure things out.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Lol

Ice To Meet You fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jul 27, 2015

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

I came in like a wrecking ballll

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can't believe Miley Cyrus is a dinger trot song.

gently caress the Red Sox forever.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bah gawd

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

See, this is why the Tigers will be buying. Getting an average starter to replace the "fifth starters" would increase the win probability of those games from 0% to 50%. That's an addition of 6 wins for the rest of the year. The numbers don't lie.

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
Big Papi :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I think it's important to keep this most recent horrible loss to a last place team in perspective and stay ca--fire dombrowski, fire ausmus

• Locked thread