Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
I cast Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
I shake my wand and summon a cum golem

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i kill a lot of scro with my sword and steal their dreadnaught or whatever and i fly away and crash into that gnomish place thatss a huge mountain while screaming and masturbating. im a chaotic evil mage btw

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

do i roll to see if i catch fantasy herpes after my lvl 6 halfling rogue is done banging out the drow elf chick?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

were playing 3.5 edition right

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

bobthedinosaur posted:

do i roll to see if i catch fantasy herpes after my lvl 6 halfling rogue is done banging out the drow elf chick?

drow are immune to disease so you dony need to roll. but your dick might turn to ash in the sunlight from now on

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

lonesomedwarf posted:

drow are immune to disease so you dony need to roll. but your dick might turn to ash in the sunlight from now on

won't be a problem IRL but my d n d character is gonna have to remember the time of day before he goes on epic sexors sprees

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i need to know if my thac0 and ac should be going up or down

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

your ac needs to go dow..... oh you nearly hhad me there ha ha ha. i do not know ask a nerd!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I slowly raise my head just enough to see the newcomer under my hood. A massive tome of spells lies in my lap.

I nod at the newcomer. "Greetings."

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

requesting that picture of the hosed up looking elf guy giving flowers to the shocked girl while tom cruise laughs

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

frazetta and vallejo art owns post more of it

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
*repeatedly rolls something that should kill the entire party, but it took the DM several months to find enough people willing to start a campaign and he doesn't want to go through that again so he just keeps letting it slide*

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010
Good thing I'm wearing this chainmail bikini, even though it's making my nuts feel kinda uncomfortable

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
You were dropped off to play tonight by a living human woman girlfriend who exists and also you brought beer instead of soda. The other players stare at you with the same look of confused horror as they did that time you said you'd never read the dark tower. They recoil from the beer as if it were a football. Suffer 3d10 passive aggressive nerd rage comments and be forced to watch your "friends" nervously slurp their way through 4d4+2 cans of mountain dew while being unable to make eye contact with you for the duration of the evening.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

lonesomedwarf posted:

were playing 3.5 edition right

1st ed or nothing, anything else would be heresy.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im the square cut black mane

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

i smell like cat piss

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im the bad guy that keeps feeding xp in the form of my underlings to the party instead of showing up myself to stop them at low levels

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

I cast Dry Spell on the party

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Pebergehund posted:

Bigby's Chafing Palms

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

i cast enlarge on my penis

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

haha, i didnt know that that was written by dan harmon

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Ivor Biggun posted:

Bigby's Chafing Palms

you have to do ... just awful things to get a spell named after you.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I am an elf.

Pebergehund posted:

I have not been laid for three thousand years. I attempt to fix this by seducing the party leader with song and elven poetry

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
I quickly get disillusioned as to how much fun I thought this would be.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Pebergehund posted:

I cast permanency to make it last forever.

TOOT BOOT posted:

i cast enlarge on my penis

Also permanency. Apparently it'll turn black and fall off after 8 hours in that state.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
I want to be a bard and just hang out with the party and sing songs and play my lute. I will not contribute to combat in any way, but still take a share of all the loot.

Lute for loot.

That's the name of my song, btw.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

MonkeyHate posted:

You were dropped off to play tonight by a living human woman girlfriend who exists and also you brought beer instead of soda. The other players stare at you with the same look of confused horror as they did that time you said you'd never read the dark tower. They recoil from the beer as if it were a football. Suffer 3d10 passive aggressive nerd rage comments and be forced to watch your "friends" nervously slurp their way through 4d4+2 cans of mountain dew while being unable to make eye contact with you for the duration of the evening.

roll to drink all the beer myself

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
/rolls saving throw vs. shitpost
/rolls 1

Welp, business as normal

A WANDERING MODERATOR APPEARS

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
guys, we've been playing for like, five hours. its 2 in the morning. can we please call it a night now

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
can we just go to the pub instead? this seemed like it might be fun but it's not. it's not at all

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

/rolls saving throw vs. shitpost
/rolls 1

Welp, business as normal

A WANDERING MODERATOR APPEARS

Number appearing: 1D20-1

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I'm a magic frog

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Hi I'm dungeons, has anyone seen my brother dragons?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I'm a cool bard I look as handsome as Bono but I got big titties and all the lads fancy me when I riff a jam 'pon mine magical lute by thine river quay

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Cantaloupe posted:

Hi I'm dungeons, has anyone seen my brother dragons?

I want to be inside you.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
ten foot pole

• Locked thread