Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
I laughed my rear end off at the bullfit vignettes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Dango Bango posted:

That was the Jesse Sorenson of TNA broken neck fame, correct?

Yea

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

That DICK! posted:

Alexa Bliss's rear end.

It's good, she's cute

WadeBartender posted:

I enjoy Chad Gable alot and I enjoy Jason Jordan as well so im enjoying this team immensely

I like their team and Gable owns

Phenix Rising posted:

So I'm assuming the Vaudevillains/BAMF feud leads to some old-timey lady wrestler debuting to even the odds? I was curious as to why they would do the tag title match on a regular weekly show, but that's the only reason I can think of for holding it off of Takeover: Brooklyn since there's not nearly enough time to build a new tag title feud.

Oh, also - what's the deal with Uhaa? They ran packages for him for like two weeks then just stopped mentioning him at all.

Yea they need themselves a woman (or maybe a midget since WWE rules seem to allow midgets to wrassle women) to beat up Alexa Bliss because they looked helpless out there tonight after the Chi-val-ry chants led to Bliss humiliating them

Sigma posted:

Who wore it better?

One is an outfit meant to promote sweating and loss of weight/water weight, the other is a jumpsuit of some sort

They are nothing alike

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

i just feel that bull dempsey is getting the gimmick that bray wyatt deserves

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

ShakeZula posted:

You know who's fatter than Bray Wyatt? Kevin Owens.

Yea but he doesn't suck

Theres lots of fat guy wrestlers who pulled it off

Big daddy V, bam bam bigelow, even akebono the difference is that them being fat was part if their gimmick rather than just being a sloppy looking rambling goober

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

ShakeZula posted:

Are you saying that being fat is part of Owens' gimmick in a way that it isn't part of Bray's? I don't really see the distinction.

And Owens is certainly a superior worker to Bray, but Bray really doesn't suck in the ring or on the mic.

His promos are rambling garbage and I think it's mostly because of brays gear, Owens looks like a dude who could pound a few beers and get into a bar brawl

Meanwhile bray looks like he's about to watch some vidya game speed runs or w/e

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Watch some old Bam Bam matches and watch how quickly he moves for a fat guy

Bray is poo poo in comparison

I like the Russian (?) guy, he is very muscular and big

Whatever happened to Kozlov

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Ribsauce posted:

Bayley and Dolph Ziggler are the two wrestlers I least understand why everyone (on the internet) loves them. I just don't get it.

same but i get dolph from an in ring perspective because he bumps like a billion bucks

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Ribsauce posted:

I don't think he is great in ring. I hate his offense. When Dolph is wrestling it just looks fake. Especially that awful HI-YAAAA to corner splash. It looks so stupid when everyone he does it to weighs 70 pounds more. I know wrestling is fake any everything, but with Dolph it looks extra fake. Roman Reigns gets poo poo on all the time here but at least when he is in the ring it looks like he is fighting the other guy. Dolph looks like he is doing a gymnastics routine half the time.

Oh don't get me wrong, never in a million years would I defend his lovely offense

But he bumps like a champ, he's real good at making other dudes look good

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

oatgan posted:

the tag division has only just recovered from the loss of the usos but lets be real here the wwe has never paid attention to tag teams for more than a couple months at a time

I miss Real Americans

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

oatgan posted:

i wouldn't trade Kidd and Cesaro or even a middling Cesaro singles push for them, but Jack Swagger ain't doing anything better these days

I dunno, remember their cool spot of just climbing each other in a tag ladder match of some sort?

Plus I miss the good promos from Zeb Colter and the cool we the people chants

Also I like Jack Swagger, he looks like what a wrestler should look like imo

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Is that one of Teddy's

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Grozz Nuy posted:

Biff Tannen, but jacked and perpetually high?

Yessir

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Balor needs sparkle jacket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

fart blood posted:

I cannot believe so many people have turned on Devitt.

Maybe Vince isn't the problem.

Maybe it's been us the whole time.

Yuriy was right.

I don't know what were talking about but sure why not

• Locked thread