Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
More than anything else I love how spicy the commentary gets with NXT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah that was great heel work on Bliss, which helped let the Vaudevillains come out better as faces in that match from their comedy heel background. Thoroughly enjoyed that match and result.

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
There are few visual shortcuts more effective at saying "I cannot function in normal society" than wearing a fedora.

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Atticus Finch posted:

That was so good. I love marking. I love good feelings.

I get legitimately excited talking about Bayley's current rise to the spotlight because she's really everything I want in a babyface performer. You know immediately everything you need to know about her and can't help but smile as soon as she does her entrance, it works on a very basic level that is only supported by, rather than held up by, the narrative of her nearly two year story arc. Further, the hint of vulnerability helps sell it as genuine rather than put on. There's a real problem in a lack of exciting face performers in wrestling and I think this is part of the solution.

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

That DICK! posted:

They say you're not supposed to use music you like to wake up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eXFvjqzP2E

This is what I wake up to each morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

sticklefifer posted:

He's either going to have to shave it, or just keep going full tilt until he reaches Devin Townsend Skullet levels.
I had no idea how much I wanted this until now.

I'm definitely thinking that guy from the MST3k episode of Soultaker.

• Locked thread