Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Joe is boring as poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

MotU posted:

His theme was great. DK Rap is a good song so idk how people could dislike it

bring back the rap

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Alexa Bliss's rear end.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Phenix Rising posted:

So I'm assuming the Vaudevillains/BAMF feud leads to some old-timey lady wrestler debuting to even the odds? I was curious as to why they would do the tag title match on a regular weekly show, but that's the only reason I can think of for holding it off of Takeover: Brooklyn since there's not nearly enough time to build a new tag title feud.

Oh, also - what's the deal with Uhaa? They ran packages for him for like two weeks then just stopped mentioning him at all.

They're gonna do a fatal four way with the vaudevillians Enzo and cass Blake and Murphy and either the team that beat e+c or chad gable and his friend

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

It's so hilarious how quickly the Internet discourse about Charlotte changed once everyone realized WWE was high on her. As soon as it became apparent she might be pushed as a big female star it turned out that she's a product of blatant nepotism who can't even work!

It's mostly just Rovert and its been inconclusive for months how much his snippy little asides are tongue-in-cheek or not which is why the NXT thread gets closed every few weeks

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Is coming up with Uhaa's name why it took so long? Is it too late to change it

I can't believe I'm saying this but I want them to change it to just Apollo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I find that really hard to believe, Eddie murphys specials are really difficult to watch nowadays. His humor has not aged

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i will be the one to marry the girl.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Blue Pants is fun to watch and is adorable as hell and is used appropriately and so I don't really care that she's not busting out 5 star matches, especially considering an Eva Marie match on NXT is better than your average main event on RAW.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bill Goldberg

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

where is the defective factory churning out dudes who look like exactly that

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

http://fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Sara_Del_Rey

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Behind every great man stands a greater woman. If Cesaro is the worlds greatest wrestler, then surely Sara is the galactic best, or perhaps even universal

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Acting like you're able to escape rovert by putting him on ignore is a stupid thing to insinuate because the man is loving inescapable.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Alexa bliss' rear end, man

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mulaney Power Move posted:

wasn't she some sort of rear end model before nxt

Wanna see that runway

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

that match is gonna end in a draw with bayley just barely managing to run out the clock while in the bank statement

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Yeah I thought the showing the reaction first into the video itself was really weird. Just leaving it to the imagination would have been best, but showing Asuka doing pretty much anything els ewould've been better

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

In that one video I saw where blue pants did a tour of her house she comes off as unbelievably geeky kind and modest, roverts unrelenting hatred of her is easily the most creepy aspect of his dog and pony show

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

fart blood posted:

So he has no idea and he's a bullshit artist. Okay got it.

He was just planting the seeds for an "I said this would happen weeks ago" a few weeks down the line when Dave or Bryan Alvarez or something comments on that. This is Step 1 Rovert

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The part where the thread regards talking about rovert's incessant weirdo garbage as just as bad as rovert's incessant weirdo garbage and begrudgingly moves on

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Probably Demott at the time, who was probably against hiring him on the basis of self-loathing.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I seem to recall she was in some super embarrassing obviously steph orchestrated "give divas a chance" promo a few months ago

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

'cause you can't teach that.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Just watched today's episode has anyone mentioned that Nia jax is wearing King Mabel's gear

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It's going to be a sumo fight, with their nice, big butts.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ambrose has a lot better look than Crowe too. I have wanted to like Crowe since his debut but I can't help but be utterly apathetic to him.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

FullMetalJackoff posted:

"Izzy ain't in Brooklyn, Izzy's down there.. IN FLORIDA HELL!"

I hope Asuka at some point becomes an obsessive Bayley fan who hates Izzy. It's an angle that writes itself.

I'm just saying the percentage of Wrestlemanias involving dying children that were good? 100%

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Then again when you think about it, we're all just dying children dude

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Brodus did two AMAs within like 2 weeks and keeps posting stupid videos to Squared Circle and it's a lot of fun seeing him get increasingly indignant as they get downvoted more and more each time

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Big Cass' legs fell off they're saying now :(

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It's got to be Cesaro right

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

They know people were just backing ZZ to gently caress with them, certainly?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Alexass

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'd like to see Alexa without her wig around

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The singles matches are elimination matches when you think about it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Well if they were gonna have him turn heel why not do it in the gat danged tournament , is "WE WERE DUSTY CHAMPS TOGETHA" really a strong selling point

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Vaudevillians new day feud would own

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Vaudevillains worked best when they acted like heels and got cheered anyway. Their loving name is the Vaudevillains the gimmick doesn't work otherwise!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

And then the best part; Simon Gotch, Wrestler from the Year 2929

• Locked thread