Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
I enjoy Chad Gable alot and I enjoy Jason Jordan as well so im enjoying this team immensely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Yuriy posted:

Watch some old Bam Bam matches and watch how quickly he moves for a fat guy

Bray is poo poo in comparison

I like the Russian (?) guy, he is very muscular and big

Whatever happened to Kozlov

I think Kozlov is working for the IGF? I'm not too entirely sure if the IGF is even still around but thats the last I heard of him

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

keevo posted:

How is her character deeper now than the fairy girl who could do a 450 splash?

Its not deeper but she's much better at playing a heel than a face because it comes off as a lot more natural

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

achillesforever6 posted:

I think we are getting a fatal fourway tag match between Enzo & Cass, Mechanics, Vaudvillains, and BAMF

With all the tag teams getting pushed right now I wouldn't be totally surprised if they add Ryder/Mojo and Gable/Jordan and make it a tag turmoil or something

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Dr. rear end posted:

Aren't the Vaudevillains still #1 contenders? They'd have to fix that super quickly or make it a three-way if that's gonna happen

They just lost a tag title match on the last NXT

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
People jump to defend male wrestlers looks all the time, do you just like conveniently ignore that?

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

NickRoweFillea posted:

THINGS I AM EXCITED FOR TONIGHT IN ORDER:

2. Jushin Liger coming out to Ikari no Jyushin

this isn't happening but i really want it to so badly

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
Gable and Jordan are cool and I hope they win the whole tournament

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Marquis de Pyro posted:

idk man they have no character and they just wrestle the same match with the same spots over and over and the best spots are a lovely looking tope and a top rope splash

I thought the tag match at Takeover was awful too though, so maybe I'm just looking for something different from tag team wrestling than most people are

I mean you don't like good tag team wrestling so I'm just gonna assume you're looking for bad tag team wrestling so I'd suggest TNA tag matches

hope this helped

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

rovert posted:

Anyone thought highly of Patrick from Tough Enough? Seemed like a nice guy that was passionate but my instinct never told me they should hire him:

http://411mania.com/wrestling/former-tough-enough-contestant-patrick-clark-reportedly-signs-with-wwe/

He has a cool finish and he was the only likable one from tough enough so he's fine

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

the 2013 rumble was good

People always seem hung up on the match it was building to see that it was a pretty solid rumble overall honestly

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Basic Chunnel posted:

Back in the day when Bo Dallas was champ, Hugh Morris was hazing scrubs, the Shield were still heel and Dawson was in a weird stable with a (frankly pretty bitchin) board-smashing Rusev and the French Stallion, a whole clutch of promo class videos leaked and a few of them featured Dawson in comedy redneck mode alongside (iirc) pre-guido gimmick Carmella. He was really good.

Then he suffered an injury (broken leg I think? They come in threes) and went on the shelf for awhile. The Mechanics have worked house shows since he recovered.

This is mostly correct except the promos featured a pre sparkly princess alexa bliss not carmella

Honestly Alexa shoulda been heel from the beginning cause she was a pretty good southern heel in those promos

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
I can't wait for THE DRIFTER only because I cant wait for El Kabong to be a finish in 2015

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
At least his elbow drop was better than any of the ones CM Punk used

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
Man I didn't know I could want to see American Alpha win more than I already do but that promo synched it, win you beautiful motherfuckers.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

RealFoxy posted:

I saw a couple different spoilers that said this:

It was also listed on F4 Wrestling

Oh just in case you still doubt it here's a loving picture from your BFFS twitter.

Check yoself before you wreck yoself

Think he was saying no to the idea that they had a falling out with Quack

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

rovert posted:

Daria had a singles match with Bayley which is a testament to how far she's advancing

Thats pretty cool, she was one of the few people I actually liked from tough enough, maybe if she gets good enough quick enough she can have a cool lady strikefest with asuka

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Dias posted:

Asuka needs to have a little daughter

time for that little girl that Kenny Omega wrestled to get her big break

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
team up Finlay and Finlay Jr and give them all the tag titles

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
can La Sombra win the cruiserweight classic already? because I need him on my screen today

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Wazzu posted:

Match Rules: If you are a loser, after the match you leave the company.

If thats the case why is the Drifter still here?

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

VampiricGiraffe posted:

Seeing Samoa Joe succeed makes me wish more wrestlemans had 'town & first name' names. Even smarks would have a hard time booing Reigns if he went by Pensacola Steve.

I mean he could also be a Samoa Joe

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

oatgan posted:

by the way im on team ho ho lun

It'd be pretty hosed up if someone wasn't on team ho ho lun honestly

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
I want one of the random guys to turn out to be really good just cause that'd be cool

Honestly I just want Ho Ho Lun to live up to my expectations of him in which he's the best wrestler alive

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Super No Vacancy posted:

i will bet a lot against MRAnik

yeah TJ Perkins has a sad backstory but he's also kind of a shithead unlike rich swann so go rich swann

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Gaz-L posted:

Context for Perkins being an MRA? Cuz a cursory Google came up with nada?

I think he deleted most of his tweets but if you search his twitter name and women on twitter you'll come up with a whole bunch of people who responded to him calling him out for some his tweets

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Gaz-L posted:

OK, so bare minimum he's smart enough to know that saying dumb poo poo publically is not a good idea if he wants WWE to hire him. Best case, maybe he's smartened up?

I know he probably hasn't. :(

https://twitter.com/MaskaraManik/status/707359115052339200
here's a tweet from him this year whining about social justice so nah probably not

Honestly though if he was as good in the ring as other noted real life shithead Jay Briscoe I might give him a pass but nah he's bad outside the ring and mediocre inside it

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

The_Rob posted:

He is loving awesome in the ring what are you talking about?

Nah

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

The_Rob posted:

Everything he does is smooth and precise. He knows the right times to do moves and he is as crisp as can be. Dude is seriously great in the ring.

I think he's bland, boring and super uncharismatic in everything he does

Also having smooth moves doesn't help when all his moves lack impact and also look really stupid alot of the time (especially his weird firemans carry fall to my back kick your head thing)

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

The_Rob posted:

Well as we saw in this thread the cwc made people interested in watching him.

It had literally nothing to do with him though, You could have had anyone state a sad backstory and everyone would be completely on board with him

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
Taz is right though

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
I wonder how much ring time Mandy and Daria (and patrick i guess too) have gotten in comparison to the 2 actual tough enough winners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
the guy who won pretty much only won because people got sick of fat crocodile man the last few episodes and the girl won because alot of people thought she was cute

Its kinda the perfect way to run a show picking the next wwe superstar

• Locked thread