Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
On today's show Alvarez said there's a new Wyatt family member coming up and oh man I hope it's Balor so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Was Stroud the wrestling media personality that kept yelling You Can't Wrestle at Nattie or am I thinking of someone else?

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015

Fart Radio posted:

I once heard him yell "Hey Nattie, you're the FOURTH best wrestler in the ring right now!" during one of her tag matches on NXT.

Also "never be afraid of a guy that wrestles in a shirt!" during an Owens-Neville match.

what a dork

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
I hope they don't teach Eva anything but random indie spots and give her the title anyway

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
My top five dream Eva Marie signatures are
1- Nakamura Knee
2- Kenny Omega Electric Chair German Suplex
3- Spinning Elgin Bomb
4- Gods Last Gift
5- Top Rope Brainbuster

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Who is the person who decided we haven't seen enough Rhyno matches yet?

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
If she doesn't own Kobashi vs Joe on VHS she can gently caress right off

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
I don't care about this Charlotte stuff but someone implying Drew Gulak isn't gorgeous is where I draw the line

duyarvish fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Aug 9, 2015

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
It's nice to see the guys i like taking a shot at being real stars. For fan viewing purposes it sucks, but oh well, there will be new indie guys to take their spots that are good too.

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
The worst part of a potential Biff signing is whoever designs his shirts now being replaced by these WWE ones

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
I genuinely really want to see how WWE manages to bastardize a Young Bucks match

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
I couldn't stand the Usos before but for some weird reason I kind of miss them.

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Buy Evolve and turn Mike Bailey and whoever you want into the centerpieces of the tag team division

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015

Grozz Nuy posted:

lmao if you think WWE will ever put Mike Bailey on TV

Once the Karate Kid 3 does huge in the box office you'll think again

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015

rovert posted:

You'll seen them on the Texas NXT shows too.

Bucks are booked for ROH too so I'm excited for some surprises

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
How many of these need to happen before WWE finally just makes them delete their old accounts once they sign. They all change their names on it anyway.

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Who told Dana Brooke that she should die her hair gray

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Rovert is good. Except when he starts posting "scoops" about who the lady wrestlers are dating. Then he's weird. He's also right about Charlotte.

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Drew Gulak rules and he might be a good guy to have help with training

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Is it safe to say Eva Marie makes more then everyone else in NXT?

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
How dare they have the balls to insert a worker as bad as Blue Pants into a feud that featured Blake and Murphy, Alexa Bliss and the Vaudevillians

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Did anything ever come of that weird Super Smash Bros NXT Twitter tease or did that just kind of go away

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Total Divas is keeping wrestling schools in business

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Do guys who get signed need to delete their PWTs store? More importantly, could this be the last opportunity to buy the Biff lasers shirt

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
If I was some no name trainee who was finally getting some footing Id be pretty upset to see people with years more of experience and already established fanbases coming in to work for my company too

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
If you were someone like Dawson and Wilder would you not be pissed if your push was brushed aside because the Young Bucks decided they want to sign now?

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
So if you're lucky you can quit, toil around the indies getting booked on CZW undercard now and again and then move to the opposite side of the country to start at the absolute bottom of the totem pole?

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
What on earth is this Billy Kay girl's music

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
If you don't want to pay for the Highspots one he has another really good interview here where he talks about how much he loves Japan and this is his dream, not WWE. http://youtu.be/1OU3TfLG4jQ

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
It feels like it's been weirdly quiet on big signings. Do they think their upper card is filled up or something?

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Full Sail is what happens when sober people try and imitate drunk people.

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
King Constantine is great but Radomir was a fantastic name in itself

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Leave Fray alone this is a hard time for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
No Way Jose is a lot better than Eric Young and I hope he defeats him quickly

• Locked thread