Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
if a girl only has headshots it's best to swipe left. no person who's proud of their body only takes pictures from the neck up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
take a picture with a dog and put that poo poo up. then you'll be drowning in below-average pussaaay

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!
is that why your avatar only shows your head

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
shirtless pics probably won't work unless you're super ripped (you're not). best to just take a nice photo of you in a suit and talk about what a good person you are

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

Malf posted:

is that why your avatar only shows your head

bitch dont loving talk about my avatar smokey gave me this poo poo personally

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
swipe right on all the black girls because they're prettier and more exotic than anything you've had sex with before. also do this with asians.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
You should try Grindr instead, sometimes it's just a picture of their butthole. Guys should be proud of their butthole or no way am I swiping right.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
lol if you try to set up a date with an indian chick expecting it to go anywhere. just lol.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

criscodisco posted:

You should try Grindr instead, sometimes it's just a picture of their butthole. Guys should be proud of their butthole or no way am I swiping right.

can we get a Butthole Megathread started somewhere? maybe pyf???

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
the worst is when you accidentally swipe right on someone when you meant to swipe left and then immediately get a match and then you feel bad.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I would enjoy that quite a lot. You should pm me a picture of your butthole I'll let you know which way I'd swipe.

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

bitch dont loving talk about my avatar smokey gave me this poo poo personally

*swipes left*

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
dont try to drag down smokey

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

ghetto wormhole posted:

the worst is when you accidentally swipe right on someone when you meant to swipe left and then immediately get a match and then you feel bad.

Even when accidentally swiping on someone I would never be interested in, I still don't get a match. Even the big unattractive girls think that they can "date up" beyond me.

:smith:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
everyone shut the hell up im trying to remember what pockles are

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i mean pickles

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

can we get a Butthole Megathread started somewhere? maybe pyf???

Already had a pyf anuses thread a few years back, you missed the boat.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

take a picture with a dog and put that poo poo up. then you'll be drowning in below-average pussaaay

Can I use a borrowed or stolen dog or do I need to actually own the dog?

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

Harrower posted:

Can I use a borrowed or stolen dog or do I need to actually own the dog?

When they ask about the dog tell them it just passed from old age. Brace yourself for the tsunami of p juice as you close the deal on sympathy sex.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
When every picture is a selfie you know something's wrong.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
I agree op except I swipe them right.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Just call me Captain Ahab.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Enfield posted:

i mean pickles

Don't you mean nostrils?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
sounds kind of like work OP. i think maybe if ij ust got ripped instead it would be easier lol

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
thats it. ij ust decided now to get ripped. unironic legitimate thank you OP

toxxing myself, if i cant visibly see abs in 2 months time i will permaprobate myself somehow

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
This explains why girls like me but never reply to my messages.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
I thought "man gnarly writes some weird poo poo today", then I looked again.

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

midnightclimax posted:

Came to post this. What's this thread about anyway?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
So this literally just happened...

I went over to Subway for lunch and there was a large black man in line in front of me talking on his phone all the way up to the order line. The woman taking his order was rightfully pissed off at him for ignoring her and continuing to talk on the phone, when he finally hung up saying "call me back in a minute, I need to order this poo poo." He progressed to place his order, changing the bread choice 3 times, and then demanding they put mayo on the bread before they toast it.

This is where things start to get ugly. As he is arguing with the lady behind the counter his phone goes off and a photo of a large black woman pops up onto his phone, in a bikini of all things, trying to look sexy...or so I would assume. The name "Chocolate Butter" caught my attention on the screen, and that's when things start to go horribly wrong.

I burst out laughing uncontrollably, only to have this massive beast make eye contact with his phone and then me...His eyes looked like they could kill. He kept looking at me, not blinking, as my laughter slowly decreased to a smirk.
"What the gently caress you laughing at?! You laughing at my BUTTER? gently caress YOU!"

He took a step in my direction and I noped the gently caress out of there...

I'm currently sitting back at my desk in my office without any food. Sorry Butter lover!

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I went over to Subway for lunch and there was a large black man in line in front of me talking on his phone all the way up to the order line. The woman taking his order was rightfully pissed off at him for ignoring her and continuing to talk on the phone, when he finally hung up saying "call me back in a minute, I need to order this poo poo." He progressed to place his order, changing the bread choice 3 times, and then demanding they put mayo on the bread before they toast it.

This is where things start to get ugly. As he is arguing with the lady behind the counter his phone goes off and a photo of a large black woman pops up onto his phone, in a bikini of all things, trying to look sexy...or so I would assume. The name "Chocolate Butter" caught my attention on the screen, and that's when things start to go horribly wrong.

I burst out laughing uncontrollably, only to have this massive beast make eye contact with his phone and then me...His eyes looked like they could kill. He kept looking at me, not blinking, as my laughter slowly decreased to a smirk.
"What the gently caress you laughing at?! You laughing at my BUTTER? gently caress YOU!"

I'm currently sitting back at my desk in my office without any food. Sorry Butter lover!

i hope this is true

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I always like the Chris Rock joke about how even that fattest black woman thinks she looks sexy. "Pump fat" is one of my more favorite terms.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F43JU0N5DM

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I swipe right on everybody and sort it out later . I have an adorable puppy and abs and I'm pretty handsome so it's e z street

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Me but with my dick.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

midnightclimax posted:

yeah gnarley got cool suddenly and stopped being a big gay dude who probably smells like sour cream and onion Fritos

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

if a girl only has headshots it's best to swipe left. no person who's proud of their body only takes pictures from the neck up

Swipe right if they write something stupid and or funny and don't look like a total hambeast imo.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Enfield posted:

i mean pickles

they're the sourest little vegetables you ever ate

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
just swipe right as fast as you can on everything and sort it out later

Roy