Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

This forum is a total poo poo hole, the forum I post in (FYAD) is way better. You guys are fat fail nerds who I hate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

gently caress you.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
bye

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
imo its because of the moderation

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
yeah well maybe you suck ever thought about that

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I find this highly arousing.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
come on dude, wtf

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

XMNN posted:

yeah well maybe you suck ever thought about that

Im a wise and seasoned poster and you'd better believe that this forum -- GBS -- well its just total poo poo. Eat my rear end.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
looks like op owned us preeetty bad

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
if you dont get along with everybody else myabe its you???

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

This thread makes me really mad :mad:

face turning red, eyes popping out ~12in from their sockets, steam emerging from ears making a sound like a teakettle, defecating furiously, biting huge hole in tongue then grinding teeth down to a disgusting saliva/tooth-dust muck in my mouth, forehead vein bulging until finally it bursts and covers the room in angry, angry blood. The spatter on the walls spells out you did this OP

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

loquacius posted:

This thread makes me really mad :mad:

face turning red, eyes popping out ~12in from their sockets, steam emerging from ears making a sound like a teakettle, defecating furiously, grinding teeth down to a disgusting saliva/tooth-dust muck in my mouth, forehead vein bulging until finally it bursts and covers the room in angry, angry blood. The spatter on the walls spells out you did this OP

Thats the feeling of you being a retarded dumb rear end who posts in GBS all day long. Thats how it feels to be retarded dude.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
eat my slimey fetal rear end -tender

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

An Enormous Boner posted:

Thats the feeling of you being a retarded dumb rear end who posts in GBS all day long. Thats how it feels to be retarded dude.

I dunno retarded people usually seem pretty happy

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Links to the good fyad threads please

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

This forum is a total poo poo hole, the forum I post in (FYAD) is way better. You guys are fat fail nerds who I hate.

are you FYAD poster An Enormous Boner?

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Mein Eyes! posted:

are you FYAD poster An Enormous Boner?

Im Cool.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

That is exactly my kind of humor. It's like, what?!

So random.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

quakster posted:

imo its because of the moderation

gnarly?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
FYAD has 50% more scrolling than gibbis.

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots
"gbs is for children" -gbs

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Will you help us to be better? Please? I know we're beyond hope but for pity's sake, give us one more chance!

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Links to the good fyad threads please

Help yourself http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=115

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i am a slug please lay off the SALT you poo poo

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Sorry, OP.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
more the passive-aggressive negative attitude towards (admittedly hit-and-miss) attempts at making jokes by the mods in general. it's a constant pattern in human behavior; someone says or does something dumb/weird enough to be funny or interesting, more attention is given to the person/people, novelty wears out, the flock immediately chastises them for standing out in the first place. internet janitors are really bad about causing this

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Thanks, dick. Back to you in the studio, Bob.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Fyad could be cool if I was color blind and had a lobotomy.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Will you help us to be better? Please? I know we're beyond hope but for pity's sake, give us one more chance!

No

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I have to say, I was in a bad mood this morning and then I saw this thread and had a good laugh. Thanks OP.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
isnt fyad just a more pretentious gbs

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Unzlir1o0

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Go Die in a Fire

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

fun fact - G B S actually stands for gently caress You, OP!

The more you know!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

I'm very irked by gbs and all the gbsing it does all the time

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
That's pretty rude, IMO.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

im probated poster cucktane58. i first started reading gbs when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "memes" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "i'm gay" and "gas thread ban op" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "meme" style of gbs humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" gbs to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

• Locked thread