Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gobblecoque posted:

europe sucks poo poo and i can't wait for the next time that it decides to spend a few years bombing itself back to the stone age again

then america will sigh and shake its head and save them from reverting to feudalism again and in a few decades theyll be back to pretending theyre better than us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

veedubfreak posted:

I can't deal with the political bullshit in the US anymore. There's so much white guilt that god forbid you say something as benign as hello wrong and someone has to get offended.

I am sorry that being white and male is so hard for you. You should probably kill yourself Europe doesn't want you.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's called Canada OP

Also, stop being white you retard cracker

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
OP for comparision, the US handles 20% of all immigration world wide. Not a single european country handles anything more than .1%

So you do the math

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

gently caress the ROW posted:

OP for comparision, the US handles 20% of all immigration world wide. Not a single european country handles anything more than .1%

So you do the math

19% of the handling deals with potential immigrants

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
come to liberland op and I will make you rape ambassador

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
you will be treated like a second class citizen all the time and you probably wont get a decent job even with a degree. most people arent nearly as fluent in english as you might expect unless youre only interacting with students

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
being white doesnt save you from being a dirty immigrant in europe

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
You have to pay rent to an actual queen in some countries, which is probably hilarious. Hell... I say go for it OP

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
ahahahahahahahahahah

hahaha

too much political correctness grr *moves to europe where they are afraid to tell muslims to stop loving everything up*

Lollerich
Mar 25, 2004

The little doctors are back,
they want to play with you!

veedubfreak posted:

I can't deal with the political bullshit in the US anymore. There's so much white guilt that god forbid you say something as benign as hello wrong and someone has to get offended.
We don't want you here. Please stay away, thank you!

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
just turn up, you're welcome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
this is me going to europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zc-ThSKXfc

• Locked thread