Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Seriously, gently caress GPS's. No one knows how to navigate anymore, they just let their dumb rear end idiot box do it for them. Well news flash, our technology could fail one day and then you wouldn't know how to get to McDonalds. Learn how to memorize routes and read maps you stupid babies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i can memorize routes and read maps but also I use GPS and don't get lost ever like it's pre 2000 or some stupid poo poo

sorry you're old

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I beg to differ. That's my $0.02 anyway, thank you for reading.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

My GPS keeps telling me "in 900 feet, turn right, slanteyes" - I called the manufacturer to complain but they just told me to lay off the sauce

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

gps is a poo poo method of navigation. the method of navigation which i use (maps that you buy at the gas station) is superior in every way. suck my rear end, gps posters

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Lol, if you can't use a sextant

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

DaveSplitter posted:

Seriously, gently caress GPS's. No one knows how to navigate anymore, they just let their dumb rear end idiot box do it for them. Well news flash, our technology could fail one day and then you wouldn't know how to get to McDonalds. Learn how to memorize routes and read maps you stupid babies.

I couldn't navigate before and who the gently caress carries around a map, I just got lost a lot

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
https://i.imgur.com/QtmEjxH.gifv

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness
I'd be stuck somewhere deep in a the mountains of it weren't for my gps :shrug:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
One time my GPS got Terry Crews to yell at me and it made me sad :( .

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

DaveSplitter posted:

lol in a few years people wont even be allowed to drive cars

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

The Goatfather posted:

lol in a few years people wont even be allowed to drive cars

This may be a good thing

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

at last we see how the wizards in the USA spend their time

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Waze loving owns and has taken me on ridiculous shortcuts that somehow always work.

suck my dick bitch

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
this is how dune starts and humanity becomes slaves of the machines

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
And CPR blows.

Haaaaaaaaa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

DaveSplitter posted:

Tell that to a truck driver. Try delivering to 1394 Bumfuck Dr. off of Exit 18 on highway 95 when there's construction blocking the exit and you have to drive through the ghetto part of town with low bridges and trannies walking the streets trying to halla at you.

• Locked thread