Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Cause it's full of nice guy (sic) pussy bitches who can't get no pussy. I am SICK of seeing cool and good comics being twisted into this poo poo:

I bet a bunch of you unironically believe in the friendzone. Please save yourselves. Stop that poo poo. Bronies > Steven Universies or whatever > General Tumbrl poo poo > You. Rise up. Seriously.

The friendzone needs to go away, forever, it is the epitome of syndromizing your own failures and as pathetic as you may well be, you're better than that.

KILL THE FRIENDZONE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Did you... did you forget to post the name of the man you had sex wtih OP? I didnt see it anywhere

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
http://www.qwantz.com/index.php?comic=2615

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
I don't even hug bitches anymore, just grab a handful of some sweet female rear end as a way of introducing myself. You should it try out OP.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

gently caress the ROW posted:

Did you... did you forget to post the name of the man you had sex wtih OP? I didnt see it anywhere

Wot?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

didn't we just talk about the friendzone?

let's wait another week before repeating ourselves here in the GBS

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Rise and shine! And don't forget your booties, it's cooold outside today!

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Saalkin posted:

didn't we just talk about the friendzone?

let's wait another week before repeating ourselves here in the GBS

1) Everything in GBS is garbage forever

2) Repetition means nothing because everything is garbage

3) The concept of the friendzhone needs to die

4) we can laugh at tubmlr (meam pronouns isen hesheam, hishest, heshelf) BUT

5) friendzone, the idea of it, must go

EXTERMINATUS

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

how me a frog posted:

1) Everything in GBS is garbage forever

2) Repetition means nothing because everything is garbage

3) The concept of the friendzhone needs to die

4) we can laugh at tubmlr (meam pronouns isen hesheam, hishest, heshelf) BUT

5) friendzone, the idea of it, must go

EXTERMINATUS

Can we laugh at Reddit too? Because they're epic fail.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

circ dick soleil posted:

Can we laugh at Reddit too? Because they're epic fail.

The harm of reddit is generally aknowledged. Even GBS has learned that is not ok to be a pedophile. Time for progress. Girl won't gently caress you even though you held open a door for her? loving BITCHES! FRIENDZONED AGAIN!!?=!?!?!?!

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Revolutionary thinking OP

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

lmaooo

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
the friend zone is real

real gay

hahahahahahaha

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
The friendzone represents an incredibly common situation wherein two people are friends and one wanted to be more than friends and one didn't. However, expressing unhappiness about such a frequent pitfall in the wonderful world of dating is seen as an entitlement thing and so this shorthand term with an ostensibly clear definition has gotten a metric buttload of baggage attached to it and using it has become the internet equivalent of bleeding out in shark infested waters.

Gotta make sure to dogpile on the depressed lonely nerd so everyone knows how progressive you are.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

how me a frog posted:

KILL THE FRIENDZONE

Problem with the Friendzone thing on the internet is that it does exist.. but it's not defined in my eyes the way everyone defines it anymore.

Basically if you're a pathetic dude that constantly remains "good friends" and fucks themselves over to do anything for a girl that is likely both interested and taken, and persist in this for years, yeah that dude is friendzoned. Where my view splits though is I use it to describe such sadsacks that are there because of their own lovely decisions, and not typically the fault of the women.

I say typically because I've known more than a few people in this position where the women purposely keep throwing breadcrumbs to keep their worshipping-slave that will always want what they can't have loyal and following them like a sick puppy, without ever going beyond that most of the time (and if they do, immediately regretting it and the whole thing implodes).

Lots of whiner dudes took the friendzone thing as some kind of "thing to overcome" and now the internet treats it like it isn't a thing. Maybe there's a better name for it. In my eyes it's an insult to the person "in the friendzone" because I'm not thinking "oh he needs to get out and get with her" I'm thinking "Holy gently caress that dude needs to move on."

tl/dr: Sadsack dudes that follow women that aren't in a relationship with them constantly in hopes that will change, and the women who keep manipulating that drive, are a friendzone situation and if both parties grow a shred of self-respect, they'll sever, the only happy ending.

ArbitraryC posted:

The friendzone represents an incredibly common situation wherein two people are friends and one wanted to be more than friends and one didn't. However, expressing unhappiness about such a frequent pitfall in the wonderful world of dating is seen as an entitlement thing and so this shorthand term with an ostensibly clear definition has gotten a metric buttload of baggage attached to it and using it has become the internet equivalent of bleeding out in shark infested waters.

Gotta make sure to dogpile on the depressed lonely nerd so everyone knows how progressive you are.

Pretty much spot on, if a friend tells you they are in the friend zone the only thing you can do for them is slap them upside the head and tell them to stop talking the woman for a long time/ever and move the gently caress on.

Again this gets nigh impossible when you have the disinterested party throwing hope out in rationed amounts, to keep their admirer to feed their ego and do poo poo for them. Maybe we should start calling these people Igors because it makes more sense.

ED: I actually know a dude who gave a girl that's done this to him for 5+ years access to his credit card, racked up $20,000 in credit card debt in like six months, and is still dutifully accepting minimum payments on it in the desperate hope that she'll break up with her boyfriend, it's hi-larious.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Jul 21, 2015

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
that's an incredible number of words about the friendzone, my man

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
the friendzone will always exist aslong as doofy nerds allow themselves to become orbiters for girls that get off on attention. sorry op.

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
My favorite coworker asked to go get beers after work.

Looks we're going to the friendzone! :hfive:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
who cares OP

you win if you friendzone yourself because at the end of the day, you are truly alone and the only person you can be great friends with is yourself

hth!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Hey Sweet tits, bring that fine rear end of yours over tonight and cook me some food.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
kill yourself op

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
uhhhh yeah I bet if you put as much effort into defining 'the friendzone' in a way that makes sense and isn't retarded as you are into defining it in a way that doesn't make sense and is retarded

it would make sense and not sound retarded

hth

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Personally the friendzone has worked out for me

first I befriend the bitch
then after a month of essentially constant harassing and haranguing I get them to come drinking with me
then i make love to them

then they are gone by the time I wake up and it's like sweet now I don't need to listen to you bitch about whatever stupid poo poo

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
then

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

That comic is the truth. Embrace it.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

THEN WHAT???

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
petition denied op: they wouldn't be in that zone if they could get pussy

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Blazing Ownager posted:

Problem with the Friendzone thing on the internet is that it does exist.. but it's not defined in my eyes the way everyone defines it anymore.

Basically if you're a pathetic dude that constantly remains "good friends" and fucks themselves over to do anything for a girl that is likely both interested and taken, and persist in this for years, yeah that dude is friendzoned. Where my view splits though is I use it to describe such sadsacks that are there because of their own lovely decisions, and not typically the fault of the women.

I say typically because I've known more than a few people in this position where the women purposely keep throwing breadcrumbs to keep their worshipping-slave that will always want what they can't have loyal and following them like a sick puppy, without ever going beyond that most of the time (and if they do, immediately regretting it and the whole thing implodes).

Lots of whiner dudes took the friendzone thing as some kind of "thing to overcome" and now the internet treats it like it isn't a thing. Maybe there's a better name for it. In my eyes it's an insult to the person "in the friendzone" because I'm not thinking "oh he needs to get out and get with her" I'm thinking "Holy gently caress that dude needs to move on."

tl/dr: Sadsack dudes that follow women that aren't in a relationship with them constantly in hopes that will change, and the women who keep manipulating that drive, are a friendzone situation and if both parties grow a shred of self-respect, they'll sever, the only happy ending.

Pretty much spot on, if a friend tells you they are in the friend zone the only thing you can do for them is slap them upside the head and tell them to stop talking the woman for a long time/ever and move the gently caress on.

Again this gets nigh impossible when you have the disinterested party throwing hope out in rationed amounts, to keep their admirer to feed their ego and do poo poo for them. Maybe we should start calling these people Igors because it makes more sense.

ED: I actually know a dude who gave a girl that's done this to him for 5+ years access to his credit card, racked up $20,000 in credit card debt in like six months, and is still dutifully accepting minimum payments on it in the desperate hope that she'll break up with her boyfriend, it's hi-larious.

yikes!

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Blazing Ownager posted:

Did you and your friend meet at the Fedora Store?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Blazing Ownager posted:

just gonna quote this one more time real quick because lol

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Blazing Ownager posted:

:wtc:

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
i'll stay with 'pizzone'

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
GOD loving drat IT

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

let me pizza you a question

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Having friends is a good thing. Not seeing the problem here op. Welcome to the friendzone! We do fun things! Like waterslides and drink beers.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
my wife friendzoned me someone help

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i have taken dates to the grocery story before. would you look at all this produce! i guess i dont date the fanciest ladies though haha those high maintenance bitches can get hosed.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
my last date with my wife involved her bringing me lunch at work and then watching me program a robot

we didnt even gently caress :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

burritolingus posted:

That comic is the truth. Embrace it.

The truth, in this case, is subjective my friend.

• Locked thread