Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
"hello gay, would you prefer to see a nice pair of shapely breasts or a big veiny dick"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
.....whats the correct answer? :ohdear:

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
"i have here a beautiful woman sunbathing next to a pool, or a scrapbook of hairy buttholes"

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
are you part of the cis white patriarchy that is crushing women trans people and especially colored ones? or not?

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

Vin BioEthanol posted:

are you part of the cis white patriarchy that is crushing women trans people and especially colored ones?

ya

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

-how to change a woman's oil
-hetero high five: advanced version
-difference between football and ballfoot

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Vin BioEthanol posted:

are you part of the cis white patriarchy that is crushing women trans people and especially colored ones? or not?

everyone is

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

"i have here a beautiful woman sunbathing next to a pool, or a scrapbook of hairy buttholes"

You should show her the book and then kill her dude

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
"you can choose to kiss a fertile, attractive 24 year old woman. or you could suck another man's dick"

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

I.N.R.I posted:

You should show her the book and then kill her dude

that doesnt make much sense inri. please keep up.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Funny that gay women would answer all the questions correctly.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
this is NOT the questions gay women would get wrong thread!!!

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

this is NOT the questions gay women would get wrong thread!!!

women are never wrong

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Funny that gay women would answer all the questions correctly.

Wrong

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
today's F-plus episode included a gay dude who was using hypnosis mp3's to become straight so he could finally start lusting after, in his words, that "curvy pussy"

also why does it take forever to make posts in GBS now? i can click through the forums fine at normal speed but clicking Reply makes it take forever to load the post page. just me?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

today's F-plus episode included a gay dude who was using hypnosis mp3's to become straight so he could finally start lusting after, in his words, that "curvy pussy"

also why does it take forever to make posts in GBS now? i can click through the forums fine at normal speed but clicking Reply makes it take forever to load the post page. just me?

I like when the man does a nerd voice :D :D and the girl gets mad about someone saying something about CARTOONS

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

I'd answer your question, but alas, I'd probably get it wrong.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

lol if you don't want to peruse buttholes

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

"you can choose to kiss a fertile, attractive 24 year old woman. or you could suck another man's dick"
Except that's not the two things you're choosing between.

I get where you're coming from and if that were actually the choice then yes, by all means. But women like that are not in 90% of men's futures. So really your choice is between a fat ugly basic bitch tumblr vegan with lovely taste in music or a strapping hot 24 year old dude who goes to the gym frequently, plays the same videogames you do, and likes anal on the first date.

See, the choice is really more like this:

Hot Chicks > Hot Dudes > Chicks who will actually have sex with you

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
would you like to gently caress a woman or a man, with your dick? and also something three olives

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

Mental-Rectangle posted:

I get where you're coming from and if that were actually the choice then yes, by all means. But women like that are not in 90% of men's futures. So really your choice is between a fat ugly basic bitch tumblr vegan with lovely taste in music or a strapping hot 24 year old dude who goes to the gym frequently, plays the same videogames you do, and likes anal on the first date.

tell me more

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

hot dudes wont have sex with you if you arent a hot dude. gay men are the cruelest people on the planet when it comes to dating. i know this because im hot and am frequently disgusted by men who are not beautiful

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Do you like to have slimey goo on your dick or poop?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

this is a tough one

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Mental-Rectangle posted:

So, like prison gay, but the prison is acutally some sort of autism?

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

Ork of Fiction posted:

So, like prison gay, but the prison is acutally some sort of autism?

its not "autism" to think rationally, dude

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
watch out boys he's about to reel you in

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Current events suggest the question gays get wrong these days are "do you take this man as your lawfully....."

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

TEAYCHES posted:

hot dudes wont have sex with you if you arent a hot dude. gay men are the cruelest people on the planet when it comes to dating. i know this because im hot and am frequently disgusted by men who are not beautiful

ur also a rich rear end in a top hat class traitor filled with money guilt gently caress

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Mental-Rectangle posted:

please do not try to turn ugly men gay, tia

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Baracula posted:

ur also a rich rear end in a top hat class traitor filled with money guilt gently caress

hi friend how r u

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

TEAYCHES posted:

hi friend how r u

v good i hope you are well.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Is it good to get feces smeared on yourself as a routine part of a healthy sex life?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
this thread is going places

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

How do condoms work?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

do you want my poz load?

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I'm absolutely fine with gay men. Means there's more images of naked women for me.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Q: Adam and ____?
a - Eve
b - Steve
c - Dave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU