Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
v. poor genetics IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i dont' htink this dad is related to these kids please contact authorities

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

lol made it 5 seconds when closeted homo dad opened his mouth

You didn't make it to the part where he comes out of the closet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_FpBYlgvGk&feature=youtu.be&t=644

Papercut fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jul 22, 2015

Vitruvio
Jan 28, 2015
Subbed.

Vitruvio
Jan 28, 2015
Does it count if they weigh as much as a family?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAqWLiiHiVU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
One of the best articles I've ever sold was just taking classic kids toys and finding the most negative review about them. You gotta be pretty messed up to look at a mr potato head, go to amazon, and write about how it's useless and no kid will find it fun.

I think my favorite was this reviewer who whined on and on and on about a pink re-edition of some classic kids toy (Play Doh, maybe?) They wrote about how everything's gotta be pink these days to sell to girls, and "why does stuff even have to be pink anyway??")

The first comment was, "because this is a special fundraiser edition, and all the profits go to breast cancer research, dumbass!"

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Drunk Nerds posted:

One of the best articles I've ever sold was just taking classic kids toys and finding the most negative review about them. You gotta be pretty messed up to look at a mr potato head, go to amazon, and write about how it's useless and no kid will find it fun.

I think my favorite was this reviewer who whined on and on and on about a pink re-edition of some classic kids toy (Play Doh, maybe?) They wrote about how everything's gotta be pink these days to sell to girls, and "why does stuff even have to be pink anyway??")

The first comment was, "because this is a special fundraiser edition, and all the profits go to breast cancer research, dumbass!"

Haha what a dumbasd

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Drunk Nerds posted:

link plz

• Locked thread