Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Why aren't you already drinking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

Why aren't you already drinking?

He's searching the house looking for paint.

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
i wonder if truckers see the incoming doom of their profession from google self driving trucks

or if they just mindlessly charge on like the weavers

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

SweetKarma posted:

I lived on my own for a while, but I lost my job and had to move back in with my parents. I've been looking for work for a few months now but no luck. I have a CDL so I could always get a trucking job, but I would rather eat poo poo than go back to being a trucker. Such a loving horrible job.

Look at this entitled little bitch right here. Too bad they don't have a job where you sit in a basement inhaling cheetos and craft beer. You simple bitch.

Also 2k for the F350 take it or leave it.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
im a little confused that, instead of kicking you out, they sorta kicked themselves out for an unspecified amount of time. I don't think im familiar with this parenting technique

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
looks like they severed

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Avocados posted:

im a little confused that, instead of kicking you out, they sorta kicked themselves out for an unspecified amount of time. I don't think im familiar with this parenting technique

It's the fleeing the scene of the crime response. The crime in this case being their son and the scene being wherever he is.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Frank Viola posted:

Look at this entitled little bitch right here. Too bad they don't have a job where you sit in a basement inhaling cheetos and craft beer. You simple bitch.

Also 2k for the F350 take it or leave it.

I'll give you 2k to lick my cheeto stained buthole. If you do a good job I'll take 25% off of the 350.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
8k for the F350 but u gotta find the title, PM me

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

if you are an adult and you are living with your parents, don't get into loving fights with them, jesus christ. there are a shitton of people whose parents would never allow them to move back in as adults, be thankful that you actually have people to rely on instead of being a dickbag.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Avocados posted:

There's a lot more to this story that I haven't said, but like I said, I went gangster on their rear end and told them that I might just slap a bitch.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Cubey posted:

if you are an adult and you are living with your parents, don't get into loving fights with them, jesus christ. there are a shitton of people whose parents would never allow them to move back in as adults, be thankful that you actually have people to rely on instead of being a dickbag.

Okay, grandpa.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

SweetKarma posted:

There's a lot more to this story that I haven't said, but like I said, I went gangster on their rear end and told them that I might just slap a bitch.

oic

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
They think they're going to try to starve me because I don't have a job, but they're just going to come back to an empty house because I pawned all their poo poo for food.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
what about the cocaine

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
its best just to let nature take its course and them to find ops' dead body with half a heroin joint parachuted up his butt

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

You are loving retarded.

That said, bookmarked for future retard catharsis.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Invisible Handjob posted:

i wonder if truckers see the incoming doom of their profession from google self driving trucks

or if they just mindlessly charge on like the weavers

same but the human race in general

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Lol

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Stoic Commie posted:

what about the cocaine

This is my 5 year plan. Eat all the food and drink all the booze. Once the money runs out I'll go back to work for Schneider because I've already worked there and they already hire any crack addict off the street anyway. Then I'll snort cocaine to stay awake so I can deliver your stupid products on time. I just hope I don't die because there isn't a single trucking company that actually takes care of their equipment.

My rear trailer axle caught fire once on I-10 because the loving brake chambers were recalled but nobody loving bothered to fix them. Enjoy your new XBOX ONE's this Christmas you shitlords.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

SweetKarma posted:

This is my 5 year plan. Eat all the food and drink all the booze. Once the money runs out I'll go back to work for Schneider because I've already worked there and they already hire any crack addict off the street anyway. Then I'll snort cocaine to stay awake so I can deliver your stupid products on time. I just hope I don't die because there isn't a single trucking company that actually takes care of their equipment.

My rear trailer axle caught fire once on I-10 because the loving brake chambers were defective but nobody loving bothered to fix them. Enjoy your new XBOX ONE's this Christmas you shitlords.

good I'm glad of it

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
ill trade u a handful of crushed up pills for the truck , maybe a tugger if your business down there still open

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

SweetKarma posted:

My rear trailer axle caught fire once on I-10 because the loving brake chambers were recalled but nobody loving bothered to fix them. Enjoy your new XBOX ONE's this Christmas you shitlords.

lol you're poor

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
mods please move thread to SA-Mart so I may make an offer on his wares

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

good I'm glad of it

Tell me that when you're driving behind a tractor with flames spitting out the back of the trailer.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I'd consider suicide if all of this was true and this was me

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

whoflungpoop posted:

ill trade u a handful of crushed up pills for the truck , maybe a tugger if your business down there still open

Whoa......Id go for that if I were you, SweetKarma

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
you sound like a terrible person and a drain on society, I don't wish you any specific ill, but certainly am not rooting for you in any substantive way

said another way, suck my dick bitch

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

I just got back from a clinic. They said they couldn't help me.

This is how criminals are made.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

OP this guys wants to buy your poo poo I think

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

SweetKarma posted:

TVs, Bluray, Ford F350, Lots of furniture, grandfather clock, Jewelery. A $700 printer. A laptop.

I'll give you a cool grand for the truck fuckface

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

SweetKarma posted:

Ford F350 50k take it or leave itl

I thought this was a joke, but the top of the line (most chrome on the grille, wood steering wheel) starts at 55k brand new. Huh. I recommend someone take him up on this, sight unseen.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

im sorry you murdered your parents, op

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
My parents can eat poo poo and die. I'd sell the truck right now if I had the keys.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I gotta say I am disappointed with the response time of your local police department's failson division

Sax
Mar 30, 2008

I'm your coffee, pal! :coffeepal:
You should go to sleep OP, and then in the morning make or buy a nice cup of coffee. You'll feel a lot better :coffeepal:

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Sax posted:

You should go to sleep OP, and then in the morning make or buy a nice cup of coffee. You'll feel a lot better :coffeepal:

But I have to get drunk before the day begins, before my mother starts bitching about my friends.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I think I've decided to adopt the thug life.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I honestly don't think my parents are coming back. Plz send money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

SweetKarma posted:

I just got back from a clinic. They said they couldn't help me.

The best thing they could do for you is throw you out, change the locks and cut you off completely.

• Locked thread