Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Jobs: You either have one forever or you don't. Sick buuuuuuuuuuuuuurns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
$20 bucks is rich money. Not anyone can afford that poo poo.

Bareback Werewolf fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Jul 22, 2015

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Straight up buttchug life

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You've got to loosen up your poo poo pussy honey, in this economy

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
sweetkarma don't listen to that mentally unstable lolie bitch who needs meds to survive, u r a strong person and i believe in u :angel:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I am the gas station attendant at teh first gas station your parents will pull into on their way, and y our mom is crying and I am going to show them this thread on the gas station computer.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

the person saying that? IS a dumb human being. so stfu

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I tried to get that poo poo up my rear end, but it just wasn't working. There was a string I tried pulling on, I tried tearing the plastic apart. How the gently caress do women get this poo poo up their vaginas?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

SweetKarma posted:

I tried to get that poo poo up my rear end, but it just wasn't working. There was a string I tried pulling on, I tried tearing the plastic apart. How the gently caress do women get this poo poo up their vaginas?

all women learn to gape their vaginas during puberty, and they pee from their butts as well

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

basement jihadist posted:

all women learn to gape their vaginas during puberty, and they pee from their butts as well

I have so much to learn.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

SweetKarma posted:

I have so much to learn.

it's what keeps me alive

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

SweetKarma posted:

adolescent training tampons are basically bar stools

thanks ~Salmiakki~

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

SweetKarma posted:

They basically did that.

being cut off means they don't support you. It frightens me you don't even understand the concept of not living with your parents

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

In about a week, call the suicide hotline, and tell them you're going to kill yourself. This will earn you a trip to the psych ward for 3 days. While you're there, start calling rehab centers. The first of the month is a great time to find a rehab that can take you on an indigent grant.

It may not solve your problems, but it'll give you a chance to do some clear thinking about what to do to salvage your life.

Besides, your folks sound like they need some time away from you. If you want their continued support, you need to give them a break.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

lolling at the people who think this is real

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

SweetKarma posted:

I applied for the HVAC/Steamfitter test, but then I got drunk and forgot about it.

I also took the USPS 473 test hungover without studying and got an 89. They sent me in for a drug test but I never got a response. Quit acting like I'm some scrub who can't get a job. The jobs just aren't there.

Nobody's impressed by your pizza delivery job.
no wonder your parents got the hell out of dodge

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax
put on a crappy "classic" rock vinyl and jam out in your underwear on an old tennis racket

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Son of Rodney posted:

lolling at the people who think this is real

as the dad threads the past few months have shown it seems goons have terrible relationships with their parents (who are also terrible), ~surprise~

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

SweetKarma posted:

Move where? Into a loving cardboard box under a bridge? I've been looking for work for months now. Nobody is hiring. I don't have a degree. I have no skills. I don't have any money for college or technical school. Tell me, oh great one, what should I do?

Life's hard when you can't even piss clean.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

I considered trucking a couple years back, thanks for confirming that it loving sucks.

skeletonotherkin fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jul 23, 2015

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

General Tofu posted:

put on a crappy "classic" rock vinyl and jam out in your underwear on an old tennis racket

do this OP

SubMerged
Jan 14, 2003

SALT POTATOES

love cal, dave, and jordi

Invisible Handjob posted:

i wonder if truckers see the incoming doom of their profession from google self driving trucks

or if they just mindlessly charge on like the weavers

yeah lets discuss this further

ArcticKnife
Mar 2, 2015

Minimalist Program posted:

gas station computer.

Since when do gas stations have computers are you from the future??

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

SweetKarma posted:

I tried that but I couldn't get the bulbous part in my rear end. It doesn't matter anyway. I just mixed the Robitussin with rubbing alcohol and water and just chugged it. The results were sufficient.

Have you considered a slow, painful death from organ failure? It suits you.

naem
May 29, 2011

SweetKarma posted:

Move where? Into a loving cardboard box under a bridge? I've been looking for work for months now. Nobody is hiring. I don't have a degree. I have no skills. I don't have any money for college or technical school. Tell me, oh great one, what should I do?

The military, free housing and retirement if you stay in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax

naem posted:

The military, free housing and retirement if you stay in.

This! This! OP sounds like he kinda needs his rear end kicked; they can take care of that on the quick-fast.

• Locked thread