Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Do you think the country "Chad" has any guys named "Chad", in it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
My name is Chad Thundercock.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Minimalist Program posted:

its also because it's super hard to get a good rhytmic chanting meter going for Uz-bek-i-stan or the country "Chad".
P-R-C, P-R-C!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Al Cowens posted:

My name is Chad Thundercock.

That's a strong and masculine name.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
america rules the world

some folks dont like this fact i guess

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Minimalist Program posted:

That's a strong and masculine name.
Arnold Armstrong.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
its just a shame people from the coastal cities i.e real americans, have to share a continent with those cornfed, bucktoothed, worthless pieces of poo poo in the flyover states imo

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Utah, stock up on booze before 5pm.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jose Mengelez posted:

its just a shame people from the coastal cities i.e real americans, have to share a continent with those cornfed, bucktoothed, worthless pieces of poo poo in the flyover states imo
which subforum most closely corresponds to which state

mehmedbasic
Jul 6, 2015
Sentences like "war on terror" and "weapons of mass destruction" and "God Bless America". Also anti-vaccine movement, crazy gun-laws, patriotism, high drinking age, way too high sexual consent age.

Europeans are probably just jealous, but also happy that our kids don't need to learn about creationism in school.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

mehmedbasic posted:

Sentences like "war on terror" and "weapons of mass destruction" and "God Bless America". Also anti-vaccine movement, crazy gun-laws, patriotism, high drinking age, way too high sexual consent age.

It was Europeans (well, the English, who are sort of European) who invented the most popular kind of anti-vaccine bullshit.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
What has England given us lately other than passive-aggressive hatred for the US?

mehmedbasic
Jul 6, 2015

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

It was Europeans (well, the English, who are sort of European) who invented the most popular kind of anti-vaccine bullshit.

Was not aware of that. I haven't actually heard the debate other place than online, so assumed crazy americans :D

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
europe sucks because all of the good europeans died off mysteriously about 75 years ago, hth op

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Yeps : http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1123944/ its like we take it in turns with the US to be batshit insane about it.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
How many wars has europe gone through? And they call us the war mongers. Bitches been fighting since Jesus times.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

SweetKarma posted:

What has England given us lately other than passive-aggressive hatred for the US?

Dredd.

SweetKarma posted:

Why do Europeans hate Americans?

paul blart mall cop 2.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

europe sucks because all of the good europeans died off mysteriously about 75 years ago, hth op
supremacist fascists? nah, they run the european union nowadays

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Also America didn't sign control of our economy over to the loving Germans, which I imagine a lot of Europeans are jealous about.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Also America didn't sign control of our economy over to the loving Germans, which I imagine a lot of Europeans are jealous about.

um the germans are extremely trustworthy not sure what you are trying to insinuate here sir.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jose Mengelez posted:

um the germans are extremely trustworthy not sure what you are trying to insinuate here sir.

Ask the Greeks.

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.
Honestly, serious posting here: All was well until you guys lost your precious towers and went gung-ho in the middle east, making the whole industrialized world a terrorist target.

Thanks, I guess!

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

I will forgive you if you vote Bernie Sanders, though. That guy is swell. :bernget:

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

ANGRYGREEK posted:

I will forgive you if you vote Bernie Sanders, though. That guy is swell. :bernget:

Get ready for Trump Towers 2.0

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jose Mengelez posted:

they are cultural fascists who are systematically eradicating the entire continent through economical manipulation. much like hitler, they will fail and self-destruct, leaving behind nothing but an endless trail of dead bodies, broken homes and money-driven autism

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Jose Mengelez posted:

That's just what a Nazi would say.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Honestly though, Germans have no sense of humor, no amiable cultural heritage, they lost two world wars and they wear weird suspenders . Their only saving grace is their sausage and beer.

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

quakster posted:

they are cultural fascists who are systematically eradicating the entire continent through economical manipulation. much like hitler, they will fail and self-destruct, leaving behind nothing but an endless trail of dead bodies, broken homes and money-driven autism

You mean like the US, but only focused on Europe?

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

Stop dissing the germans, I became a citizen and am now compelled to defend the countries honor

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

quakster posted:

austerity is actually extremely cool and good. also hitler

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ANGRYGREEK posted:

You mean like the US, but only focused on Europe?
to a t

Thotol
Jul 10, 2015

Thatim posted:

Nobody cares about America.

Except putin and that dude from iran.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

ANGRYGREEK posted:

Stop dissing the germans, I became a citizen and am now compelled to defend the countries honor
Expats are even worse.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Enough about Germany, let's talk about Scotland. These inbred motherfuckers riding on the coattails of the English empire.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
putin and that dude from iran are also obsessed with gay boners. makes you think

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

As an American OP, I think the more important question is Why do you care what Europeans think?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Stoat posted:

Lot of people gonna say culture or war or w/e but the real reason is jealousy

I'm European and I approve this message

Correct.

And a lot of the issue is Europeans just don't log as many hours per week or year as Americans and most of the Pacific Rim. France literally shuts down in August for everyone to go on vacation.

Most Americans work on weekends and some on holidays.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Nelson Mandingo posted:

As an American OP, I think the more important question is Why do you care what Europeans think?

There comes a time when you have to put the peasants in their place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jose Mengelez posted:

putin and that dude from iran are also obsessed with gay boners. makes you think
his name betrays his innermost secrets

• Locked thread