Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.

Helical Nightmares posted:

Correct.

And a lot of the issue is Europeans just don't log as many hours per week or year as Americans and most of the Pacific Rim. France literally shuts down in August for everyone to go on vacation.

Most Americans work on weekends and some on holidays.

Yes, that makes the American populace the intelligent one. Because for years you're voting people into office that undermine anything benefitting the common people, very clever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I honestly don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to live in America if they had the financial means. America has a lot of problems, but it's literally the best country on the planet as of now.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Helical Nightmares posted:

Correct.

And a lot of the issue is Europeans just don't log as many hours per week or year as Americans and most of the Pacific Rim. France literally shuts down in August for everyone to go on vacation.

Most Americans work on weekends and some on holidays.

un point pour le francè

nil point pour les etats

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Literally a 100% accurate representation of what I do when a european criticizes my country. Too bad about the 4channess though.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nelson Mandingo fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Jul 22, 2015

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I mean, why the gently caress do you think the beetles came to the US? Ain't no money in Britain.

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Literally a 100% accurate representation of what I do when a european criticizes my country. Too bad about the 4channess though.

that image is an american expressing their thoughts on europe, though

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

white people have always hated other white people

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
I'm both American and European and can say with conviction and having lived there for years that Europeans really don't give a gently caress about whatever the hell is going on in America and if you're American and as long as you're a Cool Dude everybody will like you.

Plus, girls love the accent (if you're from Texas). Gets you crazy laid.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

SweetKarma posted:

I mean, why the gently caress do you think the beetles came to the US? Ain't no money in Britain.

lotta money in the cayman islands though, weird coincidence.

quakster posted:

contextualizing information is effeminate and european, fag.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

quakster posted:

Doesn't matter though, because it's accurate.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

SweetKarma posted:

I honestly don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to live in America if they had the financial means. America has a lot of problems, but it's literally the best country on the planet as of now.

lol if you actually believe that. Yeah, I like being able to get a hamburger at 3am, that's pretty loving cool, but not reason enough to make the US the best country in the world. The only reason I'm here right now is 'cause I have some family related poo poo that needs clearing up here and I wanted to visit my friends.

Couple months from now I'll be on a loving jet back 'cause the US is most definitely not the best country on the planet.

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I can think of three reasons. 1. Everyone needs someone to look down upon. It just feels great to hate on others. Migth as well also hate Americans once you get the hate train going.
2. Jelousy. Europeans from small countries don`t get this so much because we were never great and always dependent on being in the good Graces of at least one great Power. But if you are a Citizens of a country that used to own gigantic areas in Asia, Africa or South America it is hard not to resent the USA. They used to be able to kick people around, now they can`t.
3. Y`all do like a good war ever 5-10 years. It`s starting to make us nervous.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Realpost:

We don't hate you. Point of fact Europeans don't even think of you pretty much ever. Just like you get on with your own lives, Europeans do the same. We go to work, come home, go out and meet friends, stay in and watch the telly, whatever. But then on the internet we then come across Americans backslapping each other and how amazeballs they think they are and how everyone is jealous of them and we're like... really? And so we react to that because its obnoxious and basically wrong. Its hard to be jealous of something that is of little consequence to you. Maybe if we were in a brown country that you like to bomb we would think about you and hate you more. I'm sorry you are not as important to our everyday lives as you think you are.

This is basically America on the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTxUKRkOoHM

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Jesus Christ posted:

lol if you actually believe that. Yeah, I like being able to get a hamburger at 3am, that's pretty loving cool, but not reason enough to make the US the best country in the world. The only reason I'm here right now is 'cause I have some family related poo poo that needs clearing up here and I wanted to visit my friends.

Couple months from now I'll be on a loving jet back 'cause the US is most definitely not the best country on the planet.

Curious how you didn't mention your home country. What utopian country do you live in?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
the first people you meet when you set foot on US soil are TSA agents. first impressions go a long way.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Realpost:

We don't hate you. Point of fact Europeans don't even think of you pretty much ever. Just like you get on with your own lives, Europeans do the same. We go to work, come home, go out and meet friends, stay in and watch the telly, whatever. But then on the internet we then come across Americans backslapping each other and how amazeballs they think they are and how everyone is jealous of them and we're like... really? And so we react to that because its obnoxious and basically wrong. Its hard to be jealous of something that is of little consequence to you. Maybe if we were in a brown country that you like to bomb we would think about you and hate you more. I'm sorry you are not as important to our everyday lives as you think you are.

This is basically America on the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTxUKRkOoHM

Read the comments on any website that has anything even remotely to do with the US. Foreigners are loving frothing at the mouth with hatred.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

SweetKarma posted:

Read the comments on any website that has anything even remotely to do with the US. Foreigners are loving frothing at the mouth with hatred.

I'm a foreigner and I'm not. My friends are foreigners and they're not either. Like I say we got more important poo poo to care about than America. Newsflash tabitha, you are not as important as you think that you are. Sorry.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

SweetKarma posted:

read the comments on any website that has anything to do with black people and you will find americans are frothing at the mouth with hatred

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Ask any European what they think of Americans and they'll be like...

"Oh yeah, Americans, they're mostly pretty cool people but I wish they'd stop banging on about how amazing they are all the time cos I loving hate that"

And then they get back to munching their sausages, croissants etc.

Why not try humility? Clearly being liked is massively important to yall and as far as I can tell it would do wonders for your global image. That and stop bombing brown people.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Shirley Crabtree posted:

I'm a foreigner and I'm not. My friends are foreigners and they're not either. Like I say we got more important poo poo to care about than America. Newsflash tabitha, you are not as important as you think that you are. Sorry.

You obviously don't have a whole lot of poo poo to worry about because you're too busy getting butthurt over some American posting on the internet.

Case in point.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
also if you could not cram your entire fist up my anus in a dimly lit airport backroom that would be just swell. thanks

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I watched a lovely buzzfeed video the other day where Americans tried British snacks. The butthurt from British commenters could be heard around the world. They're just snacks for fucks sake. Get a grip on yourselves.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
unless you are a strong black woman then i am extremely into it and i waive my right to a same sex examiner

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Jose Mengelez posted:

unless you are a strong black woman then i am extremely into it and i waive my right to a same sex examiner

You need to stop huffing paint, I told you it was a bad idea.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Baudolino posted:

3. Y`all do like a good war ever 5-10 years. It`s starting to make us nervous.

How else do you justify this massive, bloated, and overzealous defense budget if you don't use it to attack third world nations who can't fight back?

quote:

Why not try humility? Clearly being liked is massively important to yall and as far as I can tell it would do wonders for your global image. That and stop bombing brown people.

Yeah whatever dude.

Nelson Mandingo fucked around with this message at 10:53 on Jul 22, 2015

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

SweetKarma posted:

You obviously don't have a whole lot of poo poo to worry about because you're too busy getting butthurt over some American posting on the internet.

Case in point.

Can we not get better ambassador in this thread for USA than an alcoholic buttchugger who wants to beat up his own mum please? It's kind of hard to take you seriously.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Can we not get better ambassador in this thread for USA than an alcoholic buttchugger who wants to beat up his own mum please? It's kind of hard to take you seriously.

No, I'm all you've got. Deal with it.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I also didn't buttchug anything because I have a virgin rear end.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

SweetKarma posted:

No, I'm all you've got. Deal with it.

Do you realise what would happen if you came over to England and said about how you wanted to beat up your old mum? You would get loving battered mate. She brought you into the world. What's wrong with you?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Do you realise what would happen if you came over to England and said about how you wanted to beat up your old mum? You would get loving battered mate. She brought you into the world. What's wrong with you?

Well, I never said I wanted to beat up my mom, but if I did, I'm pretty sure you brits would challenge me to a slap fight.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Sissy palms only.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaPzN2gD3PQ

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

SweetKarma posted:

Well, I never said I wanted to beat up my mom, but if I did, I'm pretty sure you brits would challenge me to a slap fight.

Yeah you did your a mum-beating doley oval office whod rather chug cough medicine up his arse than get a job driving his lorry.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Yeah you did your a mum-beating doley oval office whod rather chug cough medicine up his arse than get a job driving his lorry.

Dems fightin words. Meet me in the school yard at 3pm.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

SweetKarma posted:

Dems fightin words. Meet me in the school yard at 3pm.

Is that what you said to your old mum?

I don't hate America I just hate you. Nobody likes a mum-beater.

Kinksky
Jun 8, 2012
Why projection of course!
You silly chauvinistic decadent fat slobs putting money before morals, bullying other people for your own gain and calling it aid, hypocrites! This is something no descendent of Goethe and Kant would ever do.
Also you and your jew bankers with your dishonest non-back-braking means of supporting yourself. And you don't even have blood-and-soil-laws like any REAL country with a history.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Is that what you said to your old mum?

I don't hate America I just hate you. Nobody likes a mum-beater.

Me mum would beat the britches oota meh. Ye may not like America, but me mum will knock yer knickers right off your pantaloons. Ya cheever.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

SweetKarma posted:

Me mum would beat the britches oota meh. Ye may not like America, but me mum will knock yer knickers right off your pantaloons. Ya cheever.

Why won't you drive your loving lorry anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Donna you talk aboot mah lorry. I donna know wut a lorry is, but I haven you talkin ill aboot it.

• Locked thread