Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.
Honestly, serious posting here: All was well until you guys lost your precious towers and went gung-ho in the middle east, making the whole industrialized world a terrorist target.

Thanks, I guess!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

I will forgive you if you vote Bernie Sanders, though. That guy is swell. :bernget:

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

quakster posted:

they are cultural fascists who are systematically eradicating the entire continent through economical manipulation. much like hitler, they will fail and self-destruct, leaving behind nothing but an endless trail of dead bodies, broken homes and money-driven autism

You mean like the US, but only focused on Europe?

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

Stop dissing the germans, I became a citizen and am now compelled to defend the countries honor

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

Helical Nightmares posted:

Correct.

And a lot of the issue is Europeans just don't log as many hours per week or year as Americans and most of the Pacific Rim. France literally shuts down in August for everyone to go on vacation.

Most Americans work on weekends and some on holidays.

Yes, that makes the American populace the intelligent one. Because for years you're voting people into office that undermine anything benefitting the common people, very clever.

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

^^^ Pretty much.
Up until then I looked on the US as a nation everyone strifed to be like.
But I didn't know alot about all the realpolitics back then, and now I hate my new home country and my old one AND the US and pretty much most of the first world. So there's that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

the USA is pretty great

I'd shoot myself if I had to live in Germany all my life. they give you nasty looks there when you jaywalk in the middle of the night and there's no cars around like really assholes just cross the street why are you so loving GERMAN

don't get me wrong I like the germans but goddamn

I could see myself in France though

Ahaha one of the many misconceptions about germans, all the while jaywalking in the US might get you arrested and propably shot if you're black.

• Locked thread