Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
why do eskimos always clap their hands three times before sitting down?

why do the dutch hover a few inches off the ground?

why do moon people emit a shrill piercing sound from their eyesockets?

why is OP a human being?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
its just a shame people from the coastal cities i.e real americans, have to share a continent with those cornfed, bucktoothed, worthless pieces of poo poo in the flyover states imo

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

SweetKarma posted:

What has England given us lately other than passive-aggressive hatred for the US?

Dredd.

SweetKarma posted:

Why do Europeans hate Americans?

paul blart mall cop 2.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Also America didn't sign control of our economy over to the loving Germans, which I imagine a lot of Europeans are jealous about.

um the germans are extremely trustworthy not sure what you are trying to insinuate here sir.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

quakster posted:

they are cultural fascists who are systematically eradicating the entire continent through economical manipulation. much like hitler, they will fail and self-destruct, leaving behind nothing but an endless trail of dead bodies, broken homes and money-driven autism

austerity is actually extremely cool and good. also hitler

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
putin and that dude from iran are also obsessed with gay boners. makes you think

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Helical Nightmares posted:

Correct.

And a lot of the issue is Europeans just don't log as many hours per week or year as Americans and most of the Pacific Rim. France literally shuts down in August for everyone to go on vacation.

Most Americans work on weekends and some on holidays.

un point pour le francè

nil point pour les etats

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

SweetKarma posted:

I mean, why the gently caress do you think the beetles came to the US? Ain't no money in Britain.

lotta money in the cayman islands though, weird coincidence.

quakster posted:

that image is an american expressing their thoughts on europe, though

contextualizing information is effeminate and european, fag.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
the first people you meet when you set foot on US soil are TSA agents. first impressions go a long way.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

SweetKarma posted:

Read the comments on any website that has anything even remotely to do with the US. Foreigners are loving frothing at the mouth with hatred.

read the comments on any website that has anything to do with black people and you will find americans are frothing at the mouth with hatred

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
also if you could not cram your entire fist up my anus in a dimly lit airport backroom that would be just swell. thanks

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
unless you are a strong black woman then i am extremely into it and i waive my right to a same sex examiner

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

loquacius posted:

America won the women's world cup this year, U S A U S A :toot:

Real "sorry" about your third-place finish, England :smug:

i hate women almost as much as i hate soccer.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
as a retarded gay european muslim communist i have to admit i find the united states of america distasteful

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

spud posted:

Can you imagine if we (the uk) said, ok we will take Irish, French, and Germans, but no Dutch.

The racist brigade would be out in droves!

im ok with this, this is good. who do i have to vote for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
i've liked every australian, doesnt mean the majority of them aren't vile racist cunts.

• Locked thread