Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
why do the people in one state hate those in another, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fluo posted:

Americans seem to be the only people who nonironically chant their country's name in international competitions

U S A U S A U S A
it's because all of america is a corporate cult built on brand recognition from the ground up

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Minimalist Program posted:

its also because it's super hard to get a good rhytmic chanting meter going for Uz-bek-i-stan or the country "Chad".
P-R-C, P-R-C!

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jose Mengelez posted:

its just a shame people from the coastal cities i.e real americans, have to share a continent with those cornfed, bucktoothed, worthless pieces of poo poo in the flyover states imo
which subforum most closely corresponds to which state

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

europe sucks because all of the good europeans died off mysteriously about 75 years ago, hth op
supremacist fascists? nah, they run the european union nowadays

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jose Mengelez posted:

um the germans are extremely trustworthy not sure what you are trying to insinuate here sir.
they are cultural fascists who are systematically eradicating the entire continent through economical manipulation. much like hitler, they will fail and self-destruct, leaving behind nothing but an endless trail of dead bodies, broken homes and money-driven autism

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ANGRYGREEK posted:

You mean like the US, but only focused on Europe?
to a t

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jose Mengelez posted:

putin and that dude from iran are also obsessed with gay boners. makes you think
his name betrays his innermost secrets

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Literally a 100% accurate representation of what I do when a european criticizes my country. Too bad about the 4channess though.

that image is an american expressing their thoughts on europe, though

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jose Mengelez posted:

also if you could not cram your entire fist up my anus in a dimly lit airport backroom that would be just swell. thanks
amerca fist u in rear end if go. never trust amerca or prolapse

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
1 at childhood indoctrination with political propaganda

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

again: that would matter if the question was about the population and not the country

I'm not asking "in which country is any random person likely to be rich", I'm asking "which country, as a collective entity, is richest"
does gdp include multinational corporations because if it does, it's a worthless metric. the population is what makes up a country, not geography or market forces

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
here's a cool, classy internet video one of my countrymen put together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP55K0Kz31o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Serotonin posted:

A better question is why are GBS yanks so insecure that they have to make thread after thread slagging off other countries. This is like the 4th this week. Weird.
can't help but yank themselves. shameful

• Locked thread