Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

because americans are full of poo poo

hence 'septic'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Robo Reagan posted:

we're full of freedom and poo poo you godless commie

It's still a deeply religious racial tinderbox. A very complex place. On the one hand it's a beacon of modernity; on the other it's hopelessly divided along ethnic lines, insular, paranoid and still living in 1865.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Robo Reagan posted:

yeah i agree europe is a lot like that

nice race riots you've been having recently

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Robo Reagan posted:

good job on greece btw hope you guys enjoy those nato troops we've sent to your guys on the russian border

Al Cowens posted:

Your 'septic' remark signals you as Australian so I'm going to post this.

lol

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Al Cowens posted:

Whore-town. Population: You.

septic is cockney slang as well as aussie

septic tank = yank

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

SweetKarma posted:

I don't know what to say other than you guys have ridiculous restrictions on video games.

You guys also have pretty much the most poisonous creatures on the planet.

this man is pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei5t0OcYnGc

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Al Cowens posted:

If you're trying to convince me that bumfuck London does not have race riots and is somehow immune to so many of the the problems plaguing the first world and the Anglosphere in general that is somehow unique to the United States you won't win.

well there was this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots but that was more about people wanting new tvs and poo poo than racism

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

SweetKarma posted:

Don't they have italian food in the UK? I think the most exotic food they have is curry chicken or some poo poo.

In the summer I basically only eat food from Mare Nostrun

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

why not try being a superpower?

oh wait you did and you failed LMAO

wasn't your country defeated by a bunch of rice farming asian dwarfs?

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

SweetKarma posted:

Not really, Australia is a bunch of inbred criminals, while the US was created because England was too loving dumb to think that the colonies could actually pose a threat. "Oh, look at these stupid colonials, they think they can stand against the might of the British Navy." Well, they did, and it's probably one of the most hilarious and embarrassing defeats in history.

what about the time america invaded canada, failed miserably and then the british/canadians burned down the white house

that's pretty embarrassing, getting hosed up by canada

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

"The British embassy in Washington has apologised after tweeting a picture of a White House cake surrounded by sparklers, "commemorating" the burning of the building 200 years ago.
The US presidential residence was set on fire by British forces in 1814 during the "War of 1812" with the United States.
A number of Twitter users said the embassy's tweet was "in poor taste".
The embassy later said: "Apologies for earlier Tweet."
It added: "We meant to mark an event in history & celebrate our strong friendship today."
'Only sparklers!'
British troops led by Maj Gen Robert Ross attacked and burned public buildings including the Capitol, Washington Navy Yard and the president's mansion during the conflict.
It was the only time that a foreign power has captured and occupied Washington.
The offending tweet on Sunday read: "Commemorating the 200th anniversary of burning the White House. Only sparklers this time!"
The British embassy message, published on its official Twitter account, has been retweeted more than 4,000 times.
One user questioned: "Is this suppose [sic] to be funny"?
Another wrote: "I think this is in extremely POOR TASTE."
An apology was issued on the account two hours after the original message."

• Locked thread