Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Ka0 posted:

I don't care as long as it doesn't smell like highway roadkill on summer

imagine ballsweat except even worse because man pants that aren't skinny jeans have a tiny bit of air movement

unless they wearing strings with a tiny skirt, that's what you're sniffing/tasting at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Pussy hair tends to collect sweat and piss. I don't wanna taste/smell that poo poo when providing orgasms. Keep it shaved/waxed/chopped imo.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Frijolero posted:

Pussy hair tends to collect sweat and piss. I don't wanna taste/smell that poo poo when providing orgasms. Keep it shaved/waxed/chopped imo.

This seems reasonable, but on the other hand I guess that there are some guys that do wanna taste/smell that poo poo, or so they say. I would be willing to bet that the females have a much higher tolerance for raunchy poo poo when going down on a crotch orally during sex

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
In Japan they take a shower before and after. And yet their the ones branded as sexually deprraved. makes u think

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

japan has proven repeatedly that they cant be trusted with my anime waifu

ive seen the documentaries, they have octopi with penii for tentacles and they dont ask permission

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
sexually depraved just means they gently caress really well tho

which is true about japanese girls

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Japan is poo poo and their people are poo poo

pussyhair should be trimmed

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
WTF is all this Japan poo poo all of a sudden

you guys are loving morons

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
theyre really hairy in japan

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Frijolero posted:

Pussy hair tends to collect sweat and piss.

:ssh: So does the actual vagina itself.

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Zzulu posted:

theyre really hairy in japan

funny enough every japanese girl i've been with in japan was shaved or trimmed in some way

chinese girls tho YOWZA ITS A BUNGLE IN THE JUNGLE BAYBEE

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Maybe something fancy like cornrows or french braids.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

best way to hide the smell of your pastrami belches is to do them in thick pussy hair. thank me later

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

gnarlyhotep posted:

WTF is all this Japan poo poo all of a sudden

you guys are loving morons

mod sass

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Reality of shaved for a lot of women. I prefer trimmed - more comfortable. Unless you guys have ever tried having stubble on your groin , don't push your girl to shave. :smith:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
:yikes:

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
wow a gbs mod holds asian women in the highest esteem

plz do not insult my waifu

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
:yikes:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I couldn't find the one i saved of the blue guy opening the door and strolling in

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Queen Gnome posted:

Reality of shaved for a lot of women. I prefer trimmed - more comfortable. Unless you guys have ever tried having stubble on your groin , don't push your girl to shave. :smith:

Yeah I've met some women who somehow have no idea how to shave despite a lifetime of keeping their legs reasonably kempt and will just hack at their pubes with a rusty razor and no cream or anything. I of course keep myself completely hairless, the increased aerodynamics allow for higher velocities.

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

a bay posted:

I bet a lot of the women that shave or trim or wax their pubes are just doing it because they think thats what men want

That's definitely the case.

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
Trimming and shaving body hair because it's "gross" or conversely because not having it is "sexy" is like one of the most obvious examples of internalized misogyny there is

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

dogcrash truther posted:

Trimming and shaving body hair because it's "gross" or conversely because not having it is "sexy" is like one of the most obvious examples of internalized misogyny there is

i dont know if i quite agree with this on the basis that it is preferred for all genders to shave by the masses, but i do agree that women are more pressured than men to do so.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Queen Gnome posted:

lol the first time I tried to shave my balls I could barely walk and my track coach made me tell him why I wasn't able to practice. he was like "holy poo poo go home and don't do that again"

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

dogcrash truther posted:

shave your loving pits

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

dogcrash truther posted:

lol k

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

dogcrash truther posted:

this person is a mod on the internet

good ideas, an ideas man if you will

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

dogcrash truther posted:

Is having men shave or trim their pubes as a preference for women considered misandry?

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Girl, here.

I like a good landing strip. Gotta get those labia shaved good and clean if he's gonna go down on ya. In the winter, I don't like to shave much, but I definitely shampoo that bush.

Edit: The best thing to use to get the bush removed better, is to use a trimmer, then shave according.

One of these works great.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bina posted:

Girl, here.

I like a good landing strip. Gotta get those labia shaved good and clean if he's gonna go down on ya. In the winter, I don't like to shave much, but I definitely shampoo that bush.

Edit: The best thing to use to get the bush removed better, is to use a trimmer, then shave according.

Never understood why people find banzai tree sculpting attractive
Besides on trees

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

Tarkus posted:

Is having men shave or trim their pubes as a preference for women considered misandry?

If they're doing it because they think their body hair is gross or because they think it's the way to be sexy for women then it's internalized self hatred for sure. Don't want to get into "misandry" because that's a whole can of worms, but whatever floats your boat.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Darth123123 posted:

Never understood why people find banzai tree sculpting attractive
Besides on trees

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/zrmptC5.jpg:nws:

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

bitcoin bastard posted:

shave your loving pits

I don't want to!

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

Bina posted:

Girl, here.

I was in a big city recently and they had a display kiosk for these right in front of a Catholic church and I loled

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

dogcrash truther posted:

If they're doing it because they think their body hair is gross or because they think it's the way to be sexy for women then it's internalized self hatred for sure. Don't want to get into "misandry" because that's a whole can of worms, but whatever floats your boat.

it's actually just hair and people that hate themselves or have severe anxiety need to take some personal responsibility for their mental illness

it's not always the man, man

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

im not trying to be misogynist with my preference for no hair btw, i just think it helps the entire experience along

if the girl is silky smooth down there, im enjoying giving her head more, and shes having a better time because of it

also im more than willing to give a girl the same consideration and do some manscaping

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

dogcrash truther posted:

I don't want to!

On 1 to Christ sake. What do they look like? And do they require manly deodorant or just au natural?

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
Forums poster pig slut lisa asked tcc if anyone would shave their pubic hair into the shape of a pot leaf and someone did it, I'm phone posting so I can't find a link

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ramsus posted:

it's actually just hair and people that hate themselves or have severe anxiety need to take some personal responsibility for their mental illness

it's not always the man, man

Post your forest of undergrowth covered by a tall canopy of wild daffodils

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

dogcrash truther posted:

The point of the question was that body hair preference goes both ways but why is shaving one's hair to appear more attractive to the opposite sex deemed 'self hatred'?

• Locked thread