Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

quote:

You can order from the ‘Secret Menu’. Just like with any of our sandwiches, you can add, remove or change ingredients by special request. These are called 'grill orders’ (i.e. Big Mac no pickle)

The items on the 'secret menu’ weren’t invented by anyone officially at McDonald’s, it’s just a random persons guide to burgers you could potentially 'hack’ at McDonald’s.

Order one and the workers might not know it by name (i.e. Land, Air and Sea burger or the McGangBang) but if you explain what it is, and are willing to pay for all the ingredients, it’s just another 'grill order’ that we can make up.

DON’T order… the grilled chicken. It’s horrible frozen chicken that we defrost and steam and it’s a bit gelatinous.

so think of this thread the next time you order a "mcgangbang" or a "poor-man's big mac"

http://hackthemenu.com/mcdonalds/secret-menu/

https://www.yahoo.com/food/yes-you-really-can-order-from-the-mcdonalds-124671001907.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I do this all the time when I get a burger I ask for no pickles I call it the plainburg #lifehacks

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
What kind of sick mind does it take to not appreciate pickles on a burger?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Will they fry my apple pie if I ask for it? So goddamn sick of these baked pies

Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

I just went and ordered a McGangBang and got raped by a troupe of Phillipinos??

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
How is this an actual story? Like do people not know they can say "hold the mayo" when they order and their order will be reflected with that change? Are people really that stupid?

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Ordering your burger: A Lifehack

I loving hate the 21st century

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Add mac sauce to mcdouble thread over

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I don't eat at McDonald's

Tubesock
Apr 20, 2002

can i get a cheeseburger with no cheese?

Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

Do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Tubesock posted:

can i get a cheeseburger with no cheese?
:ssh: it's a secret!!!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Tenacious J posted:

your moms vagina?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
http://hackthemenu.com/mcdonalds/secret-menu/land-sea-and-air-burger/

lmao not only do they think that chickens fly, but the way you "hack" the menu and order this "secret" item is to order each item individually and then assemble it yourself once your three sandwiches arrive. :holy:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Demonachizer posted:

I don't eat at McDonald's

This is the best secret menu item.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
The McLeprechaun shake sounds pretty good. I never thought of mixing half chocolate and half Shamrock.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Lol if you haven't been aware of the McGangbang for almost a decade.

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
I would like a McPizza

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ2Q-i6XxBU

https://mcdonalds.com.au/create-your-taste

McDonalds is good in Australia.

h_double
Jul 27, 2001

Whirlwind Jones posted:

http://hackthemenu.com/mcdonalds/secret-menu/land-sea-and-air-burger/

lmao not only do they think that chickens fly, but the way you "hack" the menu and order this "secret" item is to order each item individually and then assemble it yourself once your three sandwiches arrive. :holy:

For this next menu hack, simply walk across the parking lot from McD's to the nearby supermarket and purchase 3 pounds mixed ground chuck and ground sirloin. Next make your way to a preheated hickory smoker...

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax

Gutcruncher posted:

Ordering your burger: A Lifehack

I loving hate the 21st century

It's at least better than most of the "lifehacks" which involve hoarding garbage for potential trivial uses later

Tenacious J posted:

a 0.1134-kilogrammer with cheese

General Tofu fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Jul 22, 2015

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Lol, look at this noob who doesn't know that chickens fly!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
The McDonalds All American burger is one of McDonald's most famous "secret menu" items for those looking for a simple meal. The All American Burger is simply a beef patty, ketchup, and pickles inside a hamburger bun. How refreshing does that sound? So, if you are tired of processed cheese, try an All American burger from McDonalds Secret Menu. In our opinion, the All American burger is a nice little snack that won't weigh you down. When ordering, don't forget to order a drink to wash it down!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
what do you think peoples faces look like when they order these secret men u items

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
. In the off chance that you do run into a McDonalds server that is unaware of your order, just stay calm and follow the steps we have provided in our "How to Order" feature.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
LifeHack: Buy food from a loving grocery store and cook it yourself for actual nutrients and it's goddamn cheaper.

e: lmao "biscuits and gravy" is a secret menu item, they had to hide that from customers

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Did you know you can actually order breakfast after 11:00 using only a TEK-9?

Dunk Bot 3000
Mar 19, 2009

they have that here too and mcdonalds is still not good

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

ive heard in Maine, mcdonalds has Lobster

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I heard about this on terrestrial radio before I heard about it here

this site is officially loving dead

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
stick a fork in it: 07-22-2015 Requiescat in pace HTTP:\\FORUMS.SOMETHINGAWFUL.COM\

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
I wanna try Taco Bell's secret menu but I'm an rear end man till the end of days.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

citizen's protein supplement 3

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

coldplay chiptunes posted:

How is this an actual story? Like do people not know they can say "hold the mayo" when they order and their order will be reflected with that change? Are people really that stupid?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

are people stupid guys i dunno looking for some evidence here

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

NecroMonster posted:

are people stupid guys i dunno looking for some evidence here

you know there's just some 2-3 standard deviations below average motherfuckers floating around out there

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

coldplay chiptunes posted:

Half of these are "order these two things and put them together yourself ". Doesn't that defeat the purpose? I can't order a mc double and a yogurt and call it the secret cum burger.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
are chicken selects on the secret menu cuz if not go gently caress yourslef mcdonalds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax

Shut up and drink your loving corn!

• Locked thread