Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
When you order you got to ask for the McSuper McNugs. That's the only way to get them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Don't forget to order a McBeverage to wash it all down!

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
i would like a nugget and one more nugget and another nugget and one more nugget and another nugget and one more nugget and another nugget and one more nugget and another nugget and one more nugget and another nugget and one more nugget and another nugget and one more nugget and another nugget and one more nugget and another nugget and one more nugget and another nugget and one more nugget and another nugget.

now when i put them together i have the 21 piece they don't normally sell that

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

a shortrib burger would be amazing not gonna lie

as long as they take the bones out

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
The Tossed Salad purchase a normal McSald and then throw it in the trash can riht in front of the register while screaming.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Alan Smithee posted:

The Murican

wherein they deep fry a big mac for you

Ok now. When I'm not super depressed, I rarely eat fast food. Actually now that I think about it, I only eat fast food when I'm depressed. Never when I care about my future. The only type of fast food I eat when I haven't given up on life is Subway. When I do go to McDonalds though, I look at the menu for a while but I ALWAYS get the same thing. Every... single... time. A #1. Big Mac meal. I don't know what it is but I love me a Big Mac. On that note, I usually hate deep fried anything. I don't like french fries, fried chicken, anything that's surrounded in nasty rear end boiling oil.

That being said... I think I would eat a deep fried Big Mac.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I wonder if mcnuggies are on the secret menu.

LudaChris
Apr 26, 2010
It's a secret to everyone

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Ok now. When I'm not super depressed, I rarely eat fast food. Actually now that I think about it, I only eat fast food when I'm depressed. Never when I care about my future. The only type of fast food I eat when I haven't given up on life is Subway. When I do go to McDonalds though, I look at the menu for a while but I ALWAYS get the same thing. Every... single... time. A #1. Big Mac meal. I don't know what it is but I love me a Big Mac. On that note, I usually hate deep fried anything. I don't like french fries, fried chicken, anything that's surrounded in nasty rear end boiling oil.

That being said... I think I would eat a deep fried Big Mac.

everything else is unfulling. A quarter pounder? More like a sand pounder. That cheeseburger they put in happy meals that don't decompose if you leave it out? Some Soviet breadline poo poo. Don't get me started on filet of fish

big macs though? It just feels right

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
^^^ A true American.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
the employees cant even get a regular menu order correct. what makes you think they are going to assemble some serect burger only some fat hipster orders once in a month?

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Jesus Christ posted:

I just ate 20 chicken nuggets and it was good but did they change them up? They're definitely not the same as they used to be, something seems to be different about the breading and consistency of meat.

A few years ago they announced that they were going to start using only breast meat. It's still all cut up and reconstituted into nugget shape but it's actual real meat now.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
gross

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Bulgogi burgers from BurgerTex loving own bones

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Rahu posted:

What kind of sick mind does it take to not appreciate pickles on a burger?

Pickles on a burger are great, but McDonald's pickles are disgusting. I worked there in college and if you took them out of the brine and got them wet, the green color washed off.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

criscodisco posted:

Pickles on a burger are great, but McDonald's pickles are disgusting. I worked there in college and if you took them out of the brine and got them wet, the green color washed off.

Any other insider knowledge you can drop on us?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Any other insider knowledge you can drop on us?

Nothing interesting. We wouldn't sell the McRib without the barbecue sauce because the "rib" itself tastes unholy and awful. And our buns came in big plastic pallets but we could only use the buns toward the center of the pallet because the rats would stick their heads through the holes in the plastic and eat the outermost ones.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

seriuosly is McRib just bone barrow like the nugget? Even that I know not to be true because bone barrow sounds expensive

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
No it's just liquified pork product that is injected into a mold and then the liquids cooked out.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

ask for the garmonbozia

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
The McHighlife

Order a big mac combo, substitute a shake for the drink. Leave a tip.

BeepBoopBatman
Apr 21, 2008
Just tried to order a cheeseburger with an egg and Mac sauce and they said no :(

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

BeepBoopBatman posted:

Just tried to order a cheeseburger with an egg and Mac sauce and they said no :(

lifehack: work for mcdonalds and order it yourself! CAN'T SAY NO TO ME

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Breakfast 24 hours in October confirmed.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Charlie Kelly is gonna be delighted

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

coldplay chiptunes posted:

How is this an actual story? Like do people not know they can say "hold the mayo" when they order and their order will be reflected with that change? Are people really that stupid?

To be honest if you ask them to hold the mayo you probably have about a 50/50 chance of them actually giving you a sandwich without mayo.

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

criscodisco posted:

Can I ask why you would wash pickle chips before eating them?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

just keep stacking fillet-o-fishes until the bun collapses under the weight of the deep fried fish tower

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

down with slavery posted:

i think the point is that the green was some coloring poo poo and the pickles were nasty rear end

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

down with slavery posted:

We noticed that if someone ordered a sandwich without pickles and we took them out of the warmer to pull the pickles off, there would be two green circles in the cheese and the bottoms of the pickles would be white. So, we tried putting some in a small cup of water and the water turned green and the pickles white.

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

criscodisco posted:

We noticed that if someone ordered a sandwich without pickles and we took them out of the warmer to pull the pickles off, there would be two green circles in the cheese and the bottoms of the pickles would be white. So, we tried putting some in a small cup of water and the water turned green and the pickles white.

alright thats actually pretty gross

i worked at a bar once that got buckets of lovely pickle chips but im pretty sure they were actually gfreen

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
On a tuesday at 12-1 PM walk up to the counter and put your hand on it with the three fingers up, then ask if "Sergio" is working today. If they say yes order a small cheeseburger combo, if no order the medium McChicken. Sit at a corner table and eat half of the sandwich but DON"T TOUCH THE FRIES! Throw the halfwich and fries away, then sit back down and wait for 20 minutes. Remember that if you make eye contact with anyone during this time then you've ruined it, leave and wait a month before trying again (if you wait less than a month the manager will come out and ask you go, the police will be waiting outside this & every other time you try to go back). If you succeeded go outside and around back, look for an old employee (usually 50+, but sometimes as low as 45) smoking a cigarette, ask them about the special. I can't tell you what happens next but by the time it is over you will have the Big Mick, which is a Big Mac but the middle bun is another beef patty. Enjoy!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
This thread is out of place, mods please move it to GWS and combine it with the burger thread

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
Once during on of their 10 nuggets for $1.50 deals at BK I ordered it. When looking at my order, there were 14 nuggets in it. So, something I did hacked the menu and got me 4 extra nuggets at no extra cost. Most of my spare time since then has been trying to determine what I did to hack the menu.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Whenever I want a half vanilla half strawberry shake at Sonic, I press the button, and then got forward, back, back low punch, fierce punch and up.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
lol hack the menu, what a dumb loving phrase for "order a custom food item" goddamn clickbait hacks

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
huge frontpage article on CNN today about how terribly McDonald's is doing

no one goes there any more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Melmac posted:

huge frontpage article on CNN today about how terribly McDonald's is doing

no one goes there any more