Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Eat the rich and gently caress the poor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

middle class is cool because i can have the luxuries of life while not seeming like an rear end in a top hat

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
how do I know if I'm middle class

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G3wbX6lCO4

bougie fucks

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

How much debt and how much liquid capital do you have? Also if you are an American do you have health insurance?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

dont worry you are middle class even if you are poor, this is america

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Its good but if you own a boat you've gone too far.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Agag posted:

on the other hand if you dont know someone who owns a boat you haven't gone far enough

its the law of boats, never own one, but always know someone who does

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Agag posted:

what if it's a small boat?

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Agag posted:

Depends on the boat, I got a kayak in the garage.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Xaris posted:

on the other hand if you dont know someone who owns a boat you haven't gone far enough

what if you make a living sailing that boat, like fishing?

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
mybae you just live in a boat because you can't afford a house, ever think about that?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

texaholic posted:

How much debt and how much liquid capital do you have? Also if you are an American do you have health insurance?

not american, basically no liquid capital, massive student loan debt

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

texaholic posted:

Depends on the boat, I got a kayak in the garage.

That's cool. I mean some Tony Soprano poo poo.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Mulli posted:

what if you make a living sailing that boat, like fishing?

You are probably a poor, most fishermen are broken alcoholics.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Xaris posted:

its the law of boats, never own one, but always know someone who does

Having a friend with a boat and/or cottage is the way to go. Best of both worlds.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

not american, basically no liquid capital, massive student loan debt

Sound like a poor unless you live in certain European countries, where poors just aren't allowed.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

texaholic posted:

Sound like a poor unless you live in certain European countries, where poors just aren't allowed.

but I've got a middle class name and I'm very educated

this cannot be

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
it's those goddamn minorities, innit?

they've hosed me over

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
I have friends with cabins and boats and it is awesome.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

it's those goddamn minorities, innit?

they've hosed me over

A former boss of mine was a Punjabi Sikh with an engineering degree. The loving nerve!

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

but I've got a middle class name and I'm very educated

this cannot be

Class is about money and means not education. Any poor or idiot or both can get a student loan for 100k+ that doesn't make you middle class.

naem
May 29, 2011

Mulli posted:

I'd do a cabin way before a boat personally

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Mulli posted:

i think i'm on the wrong side of the middle class, my friends who claim to have cabins and boats only have yurts and kayaks

naem
May 29, 2011

The White Dragon posted:

i think i'm on the wrong side of the middle class, my friends who claim to have cabins and boats only have yurts and kayaks

There are people who pretend to have upper middle class lifestyles but can't really afford it, and there are low end wealthy people who inherited like, some money, a fair amount, that are embarrassed about it, and pretend to be merely middle class and go get jobs and play normal.

These two groups often exist in an unknowing symbiotic relationship as one group has never actually been skiing before and the other thinks that multiple $7000 weekend ski trips a year is a normal affordable thing everyone does.

Both often have the kind of jobs liberal art major desperately want but that pay maybe $60k a year, no where near enough to explain the $30k a year private school their kids go to or the second house they mention casually that they've never been to.

The not rich ones will latch onto some minor thing like an expensive variety of cheese the rich ones mention like, you know, everyone sets out a platter of crushed walnuts and heirloom fruits and of course Hoöüstenchirrnūgan, themselves! Not our live in servant rosa who I don't have haha (honey! Hide rosa! My normal friends are coming over! Yes! I think they are finally accepting me! I don't know give her the keys to the Mercedes and a few thousand dollars) and not rich friend is like OH MAN Hoöüstenchirrnūgan! YEAH LOVE THIS STUFF! WHOO BOY I SO, EAT THIS AND KNOW WHAT IT IS BECAUSE OF THE CLASSI AM THAT IT IS THAT DOES And of course it tastes like feet and butts and costs $70 dollars and ounce and rich friend gets it shipped from France weekly and forgets about it,

The best is when several of these guys start recursively mirroring each other like the rich one tries to wear a flannel lumberjack shirt but tucks it in to $800 dollar pants with like a cowboy belt, trying be a normal, and the not rich one then looks for rich guy pants to fit it at work and is like $800 dollars gently caress! I just bought all this Hoöüstenchirrnūgan, goddamnit, and he overcompensated with Thai really weird elaborate leather jacket, so the rich guy buys a $4000 dollar cowboy duster handmade by a reclusive Native American tribe he heard about on NPR, and eventually the whole friend group are dressed like mentally ill LL Bean catalog models and or old timey fisherman

naem
May 29, 2011

They all tend to drive suburus

naem
May 29, 2011

Rich guy pays $30k cash for his forester and doesn't drive the Porsche Suv his in laws bought him, and not rich guy can't quite afford the forester and buys the less expensive Impreza hatchback, without power windows, but wears like a tweed smoking jacket with elbow patches and tries to always walk with really good posture because he saw that on TV

naem fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Jul 23, 2015

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

naem posted:

There are people who pretend to have upper middle class lifestyles but can't really afford it, and there are low end wealthy people who inherited like, some money, a fair amount, that are embarrassed about it, and pretend to be merely middle class and go get jobs and play normal.

These two groups often exist in an unknowing symbiotic relationship as one group has never actually been skiing before and the other thinks that multiple $7000 weekend ski trips a year is a normal affordable thing everyone does.

Both often have the kind of jobs liberal art major desperately want but that pay maybe $60k a year, no where near enough to explain the $30k a year private school their kids go to or the second house they mention casually that they've never been to.

The not rich ones will latch onto some minor thing like an expensive variety of cheese the rich ones mention like, you know, everyone sets out a platter of crushed walnuts and heirloom fruits and of course Hoöüstenchirrnūgan, themselves! Not our live in servant rosa who I don't have haha (honey! Hide rosa! My normal friends are coming over! Yes! I think they are finally accepting me! I don't know give her the keys to the Mercedes and a few thousand dollars) and not rich friend is like OH MAN Hoöüstenchirrnūgan! YEAH LOVE THIS STUFF! WHOO BOY I SO, EAT THIS AND KNOW WHAT IT IS BECAUSE OF THE CLASSI AM THAT IT IS THAT DOES And of course it tastes like feet and butts and costs $70 dollars and ounce and rich friend gets it shipped from France weekly and forgets about it,

The best is when several of these guys start recursively mirroring each other like the rich one tries to wear a flannel lumberjack shirt but tucks it in to $800 dollar pants with like a cowboy belt, trying be a normal, and the not rich one then looks for rich guy pants to fit it at work and is like $800 dollars gently caress! I just bought all this Hoöüstenchirrnūgan, goddamnit, and he overcompensated with Thai really weird elaborate leather jacket, so the rich guy buys a $4000 dollar cowboy duster handmade by a reclusive Native American tribe he heard about on NPR, and eventually the whole friend group are dressed like mentally ill LL Bean catalog models and or old timey fisherman

Oh, word?

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
You know what's better than being Middle Class?

Being UPPER Middle Class :10bux:

Own 2 cars without loans. Mortgage paid off on my 4 bedroom, 3 car garage house. Have a nice bit of savings and can buy poo poo that's under $100 without even worrying about the cost.

PotatoManJack fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Jul 23, 2015

naem
May 29, 2011

PotatoManJack posted:

You know what's better than being Middle Class?

Being UPPER Middle Class :10bux:

Own 2 cars without loans. Mortgage paid off on my 4 bedroom, 3 car garage house. Have a nice bit of savings and can buy poo poo that's under $100 without even worrying about the cost.

Oh! Yes! Yeah I know! Haha because I totally am and am not faking it at all! Yeah WHOO I'm one of them YEP heh (honey get the cheese) (the cheese! That fancy poo poo! We put it in the freezer so we can show Kevin and Diane when they come over without buying more) (what do you mean it's in the freezer still?? We know they were coming over!! gently caress!!)(gently caress now he's talking about a boat how and I supposed to keep up with a 37 foot boat on $60k a fuckin' year goddamnit how does he do that??)

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
suck my tractor

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009

naem posted:

Oh! Yes! Yeah I know! Haha because I totally am and am not faking it at all! Yeah WHOO I'm one of them YEP heh (honey get the cheese) (the cheese! That fancy poo poo! We put it in the freezer so we can show Kevin and Diane when they come over without buying more) (what do you mean it's in the freezer still?? We know they were coming over!! gently caress!!)(gently caress now he's talking about a boat how and I supposed to keep up with a 37 foot boat on $60k a fuckin' year goddamnit how does he do that??)

God I hate Kevin and Diane and their trips to upstate New York

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Mind you, diving a Camry XLE is pretty sweet

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
I think you can be middle class if you have a modest boat, but if you have boat insurance you are certainly not middle class.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! .

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

naem
May 29, 2011

PotatoManJack posted:

God I hate Kevin and Diane and their trips to upstate New York

Shhhhhh Jesus Vicki don't say that out loud. You know how hard it is for philosophy major to find a $60k a year job with benefits?? We're going to go look at those goddamn leaves and if Diane wants to talk about weird dog breeds ACT INTERESTED

Goobish
May 31, 2011

I live near water and see poor people with jankity boats all the time. Or they'll have a boat that doesn't work just chillin' in their yard.

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009

naem posted:

Shhhhhh Jesus Vicki don't say that out loud. You know how hard it is for philosophy major to find a $60k a year job with benefits?? We're going to go look at those goddamn leaves and if Diane wants to talk about weird dog breeds ACT INTERESTED

Fine, but if Kevin starts passive aggressively commenting on how they 'looked into getting a Camry' but felt it was too tinny and didn't have the built in GPS as standard so instead they went with the Volvo, I swear to god I'm going to spit in his Creme Brulee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Another fun thing is when rich guy thinks of his college educated office worker less rich than him friends as tough and blue collar, and tries to compensate for his comfortable upbringing by having conversations at the urinal about chainsaws and then hawks up a big loogie dramatically,

Not rich friend then thinks "oh poo poo he's onto me, he's making fun of me, he knows I'm faking class" and starts talking in a weird, almost British midatlantic accent no one has used since 1952 and then rich friend think "oh poo poo he's onto me, gently caress I'd better talk about football and prop a foot up on this table and show off these workboots" and then not rich guy later googles "rich guy boots" and tries to find a similar pair because that's how rich guys dress right??

• Locked thread