Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

-I suggest the gam not only have bad controls but frequently take control away from the player to symbolize the lack of real control we have in our lives

-quote and name drop famous artists and writers like hunter s Thompson and Drake

-does anyone own an acoustic guitar or ukulele and would be willing to play out soundtrack? We can remix it later for additional tracks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

The game will be part roguelike, part metroidvania, part dark souls with an open world like skyrim, but mostly it will be like the spiritual successor to Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Voxel mass effect

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
2d puzzle platformer

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
huniepop, except you're a rough-arond-the-edges dea agent taking cholos out to ice skating to gain their confidence

and steal their hearts

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

it better be for Android and have a cash shop

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Instead of an RTS let's make a tower defense game because those are easier for morons to play on their iphones.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Seconding the cell phone game, but I demand it also be compatible with android. No use making noob mistakes like artificially limiting your audience.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

every move cost energy

$5 per energy

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Tim Schafer Masturbation Simulator

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Procedurally-generated levels for our pixel platformer.. Because hey, designing good levels is hard.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
horse teasing simulator 2016

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
A clone of binding of isaac that just does the lost. And its written in java with minecraft features.

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

Let's stretch those pixels out.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Final Fantasy 5.
With crafting.
Kickstart now.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Write dialogue. Lots and lots of dialogue. Don't try to be concise at all just write as much as possible

Double Monocle
Sep 4, 2008

Smug as fuck.
*throws in as many progressive concepts as possible because its "a message" and not obvious pandering
*game looks like a Mario nes game because its an homage and not because I'm a lazy shitheel.
*sleeps with a kotaku writer for press.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
Hey let's early release it now.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
anime girls

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
Random lines from selection of my undergrad textbooks over nes style platformer

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Zybourne Clock reboot, I'll host the webspace

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
lets make a text adventure about mental illness and when you try to select something you cant because you're mentally ill

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

My conditions are:
1. Coming of age story.
2. Main character is a teenage trans-girl, but is like impossibly waifish and feminine and dresses how anime characters designed to be 'pure' do.
3. Soundtrack is indie-electro pop or chillwave, preferably licensed tracks from bands like starfucker, small black and washed out, character wears headphones to give music in-game context.
4. Gameplay is inspired by or stolen outright from FTL.
5. Story involves shy and timid main character getting a job on a space freighter after running away from home. The butch lesbian pilot with a half-shave hairdo and tattoos inspires them to come out of their shell, culminating in them defeating the evil emperor patriarch through the power of friendship and self-acceptance.

Where can I pick up my check and hipster groupies?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
suck my tractor

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
A bird watching simulator, pre-orders come with "full release" massage bird

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
If this isn't a flash hentai game i'm not backing it

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
indie game maker simulator created in unity

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZly6bW3UMk

basically this

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

+1 scarf of depth

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
how do you code video gayesm? are most coders autistic? is there an element of logic involved? is it a left-braiend atcrivity?

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

killaer posted:

how do you code video gayesm? are most coders autistic? is there an element of logic involved? is it a left-braiend atcrivity?

http://www.will-wright.com/willshistory2.php

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Game will be broken and obtuse and lovely as possible, but then we'll write a funny description for it and a wacky name so that people know it's meant to be ironically bad. This is to disguise the fact that we're not capable of actually making a good game. It'll either be the top-selling game on Steam for a single week after Youtube gets ahold of it and then drop off the face of the earth, or it'll be so genuinely bad that people will buy it as "gag gifts" for all their friends until the end of days.

Either way we'll get a ton of money.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I'm already designing an indie game

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

King Vidiot posted:

Game will be broken and obtuse and lovely as possible, but then we'll write a funny description for it and a wacky name so that people know it's meant to be ironically bad. This is to disguise the fact that we're not capable of actually making a good game. It'll either be the top-selling game on Steam for a single week after Youtube gets ahold of it and then drop off the face of the earth, or it'll be so genuinely bad that people will buy it as "gag gifts" for all their friends until the end of days.

Either way we'll get a ton of money.

bad rats right?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

There's never an inappropriate time or place for a meme to be put in somewhere. Just because this is a horror game doesn't mean we can't put doge or Sonic there

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Uncle Wemus posted:

There's never an inappropriate time or place for a meme to be put in somewhere. Just because this is a horror game doesn't mean we can't put doge or Sonic there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v_mGfXbIEo

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
wedgie simulator

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
gently caress it just make Battle Chess again