Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

meant to say close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

:dmoprt:

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Barry Manilow get out of my house, don't seduce my wife BARRY MANILOW you are so wacky ahahaha

oh it's horse themed

Barry Manilow get out of my stable, don't seduce my horse BARRY MANILOW you are so wacky ahahaha

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
The owner of a small horse farm for special needs kids to enjoy horse rides is closing it down to replace it with a stable for rich kids. Adam Saddler's love interest works at it and he wins her heart by stopping it from being closed down.

It wins a loving Oscar.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
He'd restore his career by riding the horse backward hth.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
adam sandler is a former lacrosse star who later gets into polo, much like his usual 'fish out of water' when it comes to rich people to his "everyday guy" persona, he attacks the polo club with the hammer and the horse takes a poop and when he knocks someone off the horse, they fall in the poop, and the poop smells and it's funny because poop.

back in the saddle

coming summer 2018

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont get it

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
At some point in the movie, Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider are in one of those two-person horse costumes, when Farmer Kevin James accidentally leaves a gate open, and a male horse gets out and mounts the fake horse.

In the next scene, Rob Schneider is seen walking bow-legged.

In the very last scene, Sandler's wedding kiss with Salma Hayek cuts to Hayek throwing the bouquet, which is caught by Schneider. He initially looks confused, but then the camera cuts to a wider shot, showing that the horse who violated him is standing next to him. The horse nuzzles him affectionately, and everyone laughs. Cut to Sandler, who points and says, "Hey buddy, that's legal in this state now!" He and Hayek laugh. Helicopter shot, bad cover of a classic-rock song, roll credits.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

MeLKoR posted:

Adam Saddler is telling is wife on the phone that he totally didn't forget their anniversary.

*shot cuts to horse letting go a huge pile of poo poo*

(Italian horse jockey Billy Picazzo, played by Rob Schneider, enters the scene)

Billy: MAMA MIA! What did you eat? Whoof!

*fans his hand in front of his nose giving the audience time to laugh*

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont get it

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

lonesomedwarf posted:

i dont get it

That's what I kept saying to myself when I learned he makes like $20mil a movie.

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Scene:

Adam Sandler and David Spade are trying to find their way back to the horse ranch after getting seperated from the rest of the horse gang. They are getting thirsty, and so when they see this small pond, they decide to stop and get a drink. They dismount from their horses, but before drinking, they turn away from the lake and have an argument about who's fault it is that they are lost. While their backs are turned one/both of the horses pee/poop in the pond. David space goes to take a drink, and drinks the pee water and then makes a really high screechy noise like 'annhhhh', and then Adam Sandler says "I think I'll just drink from my cantene instead" and will pull it out like he had it all the time.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chicken Butt posted:

At some point in the movie, Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider are in one of those two-person horse costumes, when Farmer Kevin James accidentally leaves a gate open, and a male horse gets out and mounts the fake horse.

In the very last scene, Sandler's wedding kiss with Salma Hayek cuts to Hayek throwing the bouquet, which is caught by Schneider. He initially looks confused, but then the camera cuts to a wider shot, showing that the horse who violated him is standing next to him. The horse nuzzles him affectionately, and everyone laughs. Cut to Sandler, who points and says, "Hey buddy, that's legal in this state now!" He and Hayek laugh. Helicopter shot, bad cover of a classic-rock song, roll credits.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
the horse farts a lot usually at the most inopportune time and it cuts to adam sandler doing an OH COME ON NOT AGAIN expression but at the end the horse farts at the right time and it stops the badguy because of the stink or something and it cuts to adam sandler nodding his head approvingly

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A horse steals Adam Saddler's apple and he beats the poo poo out of it.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
the main bad guy will be a gay horsefucker adam sandler will make a quip about it because the guy is standing next to a horse or something and the guy will get all annoyed and walk off and at the end of the movie after adam sandler gets married or saves the ranch and gets married or whatever itll cut to the bad guy being hosed by a horse

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
At one point he (Sandler) falls from the horse, and the rest of the movie is a depressing study of people living with disability. All proceeds go to the Christopher Reeve foundation. Salma Hayek leaves Sandler for another man halfway through.

e: he gets Oscar for best lead

midnightclimax fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Jul 23, 2015

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

So how many horse dick jokes total can we get away with before dunkin' donuts pulls out of funding us? Second question, does our recurring joke about drinking horse semen count towards that total or do we have like a separate allowance for animal semen related humour?

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Someone should write an opening scene and we can work from there.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Adam Sandler is emasculated when a horse gets an erection. He does not think he can compete with the horse. Then he gets Extenze and has the best sex of his life with a horse.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Adam Sandler rides his horse into an Applebee's and orders their Double Crunch Bone-In Wings, Grilled Chicken Wonton Tacos, and Crosscut Ribs. He goes to eat the Grilled Chicken Wonton Tacos but the horse eats it right out of his hand before he can eat it. "Oh Methuselah (that's the name of the horse), those are MY delicious foods!" And then the horse kicks him out the window.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

circ dick soleil posted:

Someone should write an opening scene and we can work from there.

Nah, it's an Adam Sandler film so you have to get the product whoring down first.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
horse cant stop making GBS threads so adam sandler makes it drink a bucket of pepto

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Robo Reagan posted:

horse cant stop making GBS threads so adam sandler makes it drink a bucket of pepto

See this is the kind of product whoring we need.

He also puts Attends Adult Diapers on the horse and the horse kicks him out a window.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
There could also be a sequence where Adam Sandler and the horse, after inheriting money from their uncle, go on a shopping spree where we shove in as much product as possible.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Jokes on you nardclowns, Adam's reading this thread and laughing all the way to the bank

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Adam Sandler rides a horse trying to capture his neighbor who was trying to smell his dick he saw a straw poking over the fence

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Opening Scene: Locker room to an indoor pool. Athletic men in speedos are in a circle, chanting "Win, win win!" Interspersed with quick cuts of the audience, sitting on bleachers arranged around an Olympic swimming pool. Rob Schneider is selling peanuts and Bud Light(r) to people on the bleachers, as if this were a baseball game. The men are chanting and the coach, played by Fonzee or something, says something like, "We wouldn't be here without our star player...Adam Sandbar!"

The circle of guys in speedos spreads out and in the middle is Adam Sandler, but he is just a regular joe. You can tell because he is out of shape and wearing boxer-style swim trunks, in stark contrast to the other guys on the team. He says something humble about just wanting to have fun and finishes his Bud Light(r). So apparently this is the World Polo Championship or something, and they go play. We can waste some time showing people setting up spikes and Sandler blasting the ball into someone's head and scoring a goal, if that's how water polo is played (if not, who cares). Things are going okay for the team, but there's a guy on the other side who is a blonde German or something, and also he acts gay toward Sandler, and he's played by Steve Carrell. Adam Sandler is freaked out and decides to show off, but he screws up and it costs his team the game. Carrell says something like "Too bad, I would have liked you to polo in MY goal, loser!" And all the guys on Sandler's team act like he's this big rear end in a top hat for losing the game.

Sandler goes home and his hot but bitchy-looking girlfriend is railing her horse-riding instructor. I don't know, Sandler has a big mansion, I guess, and there's like a small stables out back where she just rides horses all day, and he pays for it because he's rich from water polo royalties (Just go with it). So he finds her, and says, "Whoa, I thought you were learning to ride the horse, not this guy!" and he leaves with just a suitcase and she keeps the house for some reason, because we never see it again. Sandler goes to a bar and is playing pool with his friends Chris Rock and James Blartguy and they're like "Rough, man. But maybe you can win her back. There's a horseback polo competition in three months, and I know if you won it all of your problems would conveniently resolve at once."

Chris Rock pulls a pamphlet out of his pocket and slides it over to Sandler. It has a picture of a rustic-looking ranch with a young kid learning to ride a horse on it. "Hung-Like-A-Horse-Riding Camp." he reads. "Well, it's worth a shot."

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
andam sandler sits on a bale of hay furiously inserting his forefinger into a hole created by the thumb and ring finger of his left hand after 32 uninterrupted seconds of this a torrent of blood erupts from his nose

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Okay so adam sandler inherits a horse from his dead grandfather and he's going to sell it for beer money until he realises that he can win his exgirlfriend back by racing and winning against her new wealthy boyfriend (played by Alec Baldwin). His hard partying lifestyle both gets in the way of but ultimately proves vital to successfully training and bonding with the horse. David Spade is originally recruited to be the jockey but is comically replaced by Kevin James (get it? his build is hilariously inappropriate for a jockey). Steve Buscemi appears in a single scene, playing a stable hand who offers some sage advice at a pivotal moment. After winning the final race Sandler realises he's better off without that bitch in his life anyway and that the horse loves him for who he is. The movie concludes with his and the horse's wedding, where the celebrant is played by either Sean Astin or Al Pacino.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
lol i dont even think rob schneider is welcome anymore, he's a raging republican ball washer

edit: wrong he's in pixels I guess

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
There's a funny scene where Adam Sandler has to have sex with a male horse in order to collect its semen

As the stallion works its member into Adams nimble bum he makes "ooh" and "ahh" noises in his retard voice

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ha ha, i get it

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
At some point a horse poops and Sandler says it smells. Then the horse poops more and more people say it smells.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Sorry I've just received a memo from head office. Mr Sandler is absolutely not, under any circumstances, to be depicted as having any contact with horse feces, urine, semen or genitalia (everyone else is fair game though). Also these notes from the writer's room have upset him and now he's insisting we depict him as being lusted after by three hot babes rather than the usual two.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
An old grandma says "Adam Sandler, you're such a nice boy, why do you have to do all this horse riding?" Then the grandma's teeth fall out into some pudding.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

Sorry I've just received a memo from head office. Mr Sandler is absolutely not, under any circumstances, to be depicted as having any contact with horse feces, urine, semen or genitalia (everyone else is fair game though). Also these notes from the writer's room have upset him and now he's insisting we depict him as being lusted after by three hot babes rather than the usual two.

He'll have to make to with three foals. He can still gently caress them though.

h_double
Jul 27, 2001

Chicken Butt posted:

Here's the soundtrack to that scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8j2ej5jqQw

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

That's too clever. We all know it's just going to be "let's get it on"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
*for some reason, Sandler raises his fist at his friends and they all scurry, even though he is about as scary as my insurance agent*

Is it in his contract that he is always a tough guy or what

• Locked thread