Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
WOW!! this VIRAL VIDEO with 800 views just WON THE INTERNET!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richard McBeef
Apr 21, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Make sure to check out Ozzymandius, the Ozzy Osbourne tribute band this Saturday at Goofballs. Eagleclaw and the Dozer will be there giving away t-shirts and a chance to win a trip for 4 to see Yakov Smirnoff in Branson.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Tune in tonight at 9 and learn an EPIC trick that guitar teachers HATE! Rippin' Joe will let the SECRET OUT!

Richard McBeef
Apr 21, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
A lot of Mods have good DJ names.

"Gnarly HoTep and the Ralp"

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Check out this sweet new meh may

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
I bet you can't name a country without the letter O!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My favorite radio station is kcrw. I am a contributing member and once a year they send me a sweatshirt as a thank you and whenever I wear it I like to tell everyone stuff like "hey, what the sweatshirt, this poo poo was $120 man" cause, you know, I got it for donating $10 a month

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
oh great, its nooner :rolleyes:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

dad gay. so what posted:

oh great, its nooner :rolleyes:

Missed you buddy

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Ha! I bet you think you're trolling us by sending all those dick pics to our text line but actually we like it. So...just think about that before you send us more dick pics.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

tune in to our radio station!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm scared someday i'll die and there will be no one around me even though i had a priveleged upbringing and lots of loving friends and family maybe global warming will wreck everything and i'll die in some human mole hole trying to escape cyber cops for my white crimes

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Hey Look at this!
[Other affiliated Station] Hey Look at this!

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

social vegan posted:

i'm scared someday i'll die and there will be no one around me even though i had a priveleged upbringing and lots of loving friends and family maybe global warming will wreck everything and i'll die in some human mole hole trying to escape cyber cops for my white crimes

These tickets to go see Toto at the Maricopa County Fair will help you kick those blues. Just enter here for your chance to win!

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Just a heads up folks, even though our dj is called "the doctor" doesn't mean he is actually a doctor. We're really not qualified to help you with those issues. Just... please don't hurt yourselves but also please stop contacting us.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Do not use the internet to listen to any song you want any time without commercials. Listen to the radio instead.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
1-877-KARS4KIDS

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

I make $16,000 a month working from home!

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol you idiots actually liked a radio station hahahaha

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 3 years!)

~*MANDATORY METALLICA

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Got a case of the MONDAYS???? Relax with some CLASSIC ROCK

Happy HUMP DAY!!! Hopefully you'll be doing some humping today if you know what I mean ;)

Is it Friday yet????? Meatsauce here with you from 8pm - midnight for all your CLASSIC ROCK needs

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer

social vegan posted:

i'm scared someday i'll die and there will be no one around me even though i had a privileged upbringing and lots of loving friends and family maybe global warming will wreck everything and i'll die in some human mole hole trying to escape cyber cops for my white crimes

every living creature on earth dies alone

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

CuteJen96 posted:

~*MANDATORY METALLICA

91X is still doing that?

To contribute:

"CHECK OUT OUR FINALISTS FROM THE MISS METAL COMPETITION!"

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I should have made the jump to podcasts when there was still room in that game, why did I stick with this lovely dying medium I know yes christ I KNOW CHERYL

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ANAmal.net posted:

every living creature on earth dies alone

D-D-DJ Jazzy John drop a bomb on it *fart sound*

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Check us OUT SUNDAY! We'll be down at Billy Bob's Dodge and Jeep Dealership! GET A DEAL on a NEW CAR or JEEP! Or just stop by and say HI to RIPPING ROWDY ROD! He'll be grilling up some dogs, bring the kids by for FREE BALLOONS! YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS IT!!!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Roddy the Road Ranger!!!! TRAFFIC BACKED UP FOR MILES!!! SO HERE IS ONE FOR ALL OUR MORNING CUMMUTERS STUCK IN TRAFFIC!!!!

"TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS"

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
We'd like to apologise for Doug's racist outburst today. His opinions do not reflect those of the station and we dearly hope none of our listeners were offended. Catch Doug and Dave tomorrow for Fone Prankz!!

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

*all content written in Bangalore, India*

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Please listen to us and not streaming services. Please?

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i dont have anything to add to this one i dont listen to radio stations v often

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

THIS IS ED FROM THE Q, HOW ABOUT A CAN OF EDS HOTS NUTS?!!?!?! THATS RIGHT EDS NUTS!!!! AND HES GIVING AWAY A CAN OF HOT NUTSS TO CALLER NUMBER 9!!!!
-Actually from the radio station i listen to

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
IT'S TWO FOR TUESDAY! WE PLAY THE SONG YOU REMEMBER AND A SONG YOU DONT REMEMBER BY SOME BAND. ALL loving DAY

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Check us out on our app!

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
LIKE AND SHARE THIS PICTURE IF YOU SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I LIVE [out of state] AND MISS THIS STATION!

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Inevitable posted:

LIKE AND SHARE THIS PICTURE IF YOU SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Sure are a lot of fat, ugly 19 year old mom's posting on our page with Minion eCards

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
So true! Tag all of your friends and "share"!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer

social vegan posted:

D-D-DJ Jazzy John drop a bomb on it *fart sound*

REAL

TRAP

SHIIIIIIiIT

• Locked thread