Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
As someone that lives less than 15 miles from where this happened, I hope they sentence him to a public hanging on the court steps this Saturday and televise it.

But instead he'll get 3 hots and a cot for the rest of his life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

good

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

the guy who's about to either be sentenced to death or life in prison just yawned for like 20 seconds wtf

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

bradzilla posted:

the guy who's about to either be sentenced to death or life in prison just yawned for like 20 seconds wtf

court is boring

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

He was just sentenced to watch Star Wars Episode VII.

JUSTICE.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Some Armenian-loving weirdo cut his dick off, got some pills and changed his name to some gay poo poo and they call that courage? Please, this guy's a real man who dyed his hair and tried to play CS:GO /w FF on IRL and they send him to jail. Whats the deal America? What happened to you!?
Jenner isn't Armenian.

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

This judge doesn't sound AMERICAN. I just checked and he's from El Savador. Carlos Samour.

President Trump would deport him.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Leon Einstein posted:

Jenner isn't Armenian.

He hosed one, tho. And now he's prettier than she is so maybe there's some weird rear end magic in there idk

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
Oh right, the murders

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i dont care if they kill this retard tbqh

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Right now in James Holmes mind he's wishing this was happening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8PxG5zvgOM

rather than this dull courtroom with twenty people wearing monkey suits.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
So far we have a sibling's friend's mom (who barely knew Holmes) as a character witness, and his kindergarten teacher. This life story about him is not really coming together fast enough, counselor.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Ok who actually thinks life in prison without parole is actually better than just getting ushered the gently caress out.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Artsygrrl posted:

So far we have a sibling's friend's mom (who barely knew Holmes) as a character witness, and his kindergarten teacher. This life story about him is not really coming together fast enough, counselor.
Again, this proves he did not do it.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i though this was sentencing not a god dam cross examination, losing my mind here

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Protagonist posted:

Ok who actually thinks life in prison without parole is actually better than just getting ushered the gently caress out.
They already kicked him out of the theater. The prison sentence is in addition to that.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
You are hereby sentenced to a dark room illuminated only by a small television that will play the Dark Knight Rises.

Forever.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

ethanol posted:

i though this was sentencing not a god dam cross examination, losing my mind here

i don't know what happened

lol @ calling him "jimmy holmes" to make him seem innocent

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
This only makes me feel bad for his teachers.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

your honor my client was classroom monitor in 5th grade

obviously he isn't the kind of person to commit such heinous crimes

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i love how background checks and the government think the poo poo you did when you were 10 years old matters

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i burned a tree once

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Your honor, during defendant Jimmy "Friendly Jimmy" Holmes' entire enrollment in my kindergarten class, he never once shot any of his classmates.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

keep doing mass shootings hth

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Too bad they cannot replace the ANGRY WHITE NOISE with elevator music during these bits.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Oh god, he killed the microphone!

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
would you please approac*SCHHKZXCZKZHKZCHHKZXCZKZHKZCHHKZXCZKZHKZCHHKZXCZKZHKZCHHKZXCZKZHKZCHHKZXCZKZHKZCHHKZXCZKZHKZCHHKZXCZKZHKZCHHKZXCZKZHKZCHHKZXCZKZHKZCHHKZXCZKZHKZCHHKZXCZKZHKZCHHKZXCZKZHKZCHHKZXCZKZHKZCHHKZXCZKZHKZ

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

james 'jimmy' holmes noted esteemed 5th grade friend has just hit a second speaker

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

you know there is one juror who just had to know how old jimmy was in 5th grade lol

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer

Ehud posted:

you know there is one juror who just had to know how old jimmy was in 5th grade lol

Surprised that they didn't also ask what sort of hot lunches they provided.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Still not sure how a so called "crazy person" could plan something so complicated. I just have trouble with my travel itinerary sometimes.. Looks like there's something we don't know about mental health.

Anyway take him out back and shoot him, call it a day

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

It's taking them way too long to kill this guy, I'm bored

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009
it would be easier if we just killed all schizophrenics and most bipolar people

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Let's rape him before they take him away

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
did they sentence him yet?

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

did they sentence him yet?

Taking another break.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

Aralan posted:

How come he got two murder charges for each person anyway

They charge you once and charge you again with slightly different wording. 1 will get dropped in the plea. The other one sticks. Such as 1 count of murder, 1 count of premeditated murder.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

this poo poo is boring as gently caress yet I can't stop watching

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Thrill as the defense grills ...his freshman year cross country coach. Will they call up any idiot friends/classmates today? "Dude - I mean - your honor, he still owes me two dollars from freshman year."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

So am I understanding this system right? All these brother's uncle's teachers signed up to explain what a good guy the mass muderer totally i swear yer honour, voluntarily?

• Locked thread