Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

if he wasnt a rich fucklord who is set for the rest of his life despite sucking at everything id feel bad for jindal such a pathetic lil dude

like he has more money and power that i will ever know in my entire life and i still pity the lil fucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

if i met bobby jindal irl i bet even with the huge disparity in money and influence i could still walk over him in all kinds of way like just casually cutting him off when hes talking and disregarding everything he says

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i bet i could cut in line in front of bobby jindal and ebing the lil bitch that he is he woudlnt even say anything

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

approximately 95% of all human beings have ignored a high five from bobby jindal

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

the other day bobby jindal invited me for coffee, said he had some pretty heavy poo poo he had to get off his chest. gently caress i know what it was tho, i spent the whole time looking at my phone and watching a mute rerun of friends on the tv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

dogcrash truther posted:

this gu y wants to be president:

“When these kinds of acts of violence happen in a movie theater, when there’s no real good reason why this kind of evil should intrude on the lives of families who are just out for a night of entertainment, I know a lot of us are horrified and shocked."

Now, if the acts of violence happened in some other ploace, or if there was a good reason for the evil to intrude on the lives of families who are just out for a night of entertainment, that would be a different matter entirely

lol did he hire a first grader as his speech writer?

• Locked thread