Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
i spent all the money on lottery tickets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you know what they say about the lottery... put all your eggs in one basket, and WATCH THAT BASKET lol

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
if i won the lottery it would probably be the idiot lottery and the prize would be a swift kick in the butt

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I'm the one that would loose the ticket.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Mad Monk posted:

I'm the one that would loose the ticket.

me irl

but seriously the only lottery i would ever win is that one in 1984 or brave new world or whatever the loving book was where you get taken away and something bad happens. someone help me out here

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ghost Head posted:

me irl

but seriously the only lottery i would ever win is that one in 1984 or brave new world or whatever the loving book was where you get taken away and something bad happens. someone help me out here

star wars??

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

Ghost Head posted:

me irl

charlie & the chocolate factory

Richard McBeef
Apr 21, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
What has 6 balls and fucks poor people?

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

No not that one

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

charlie & the chocolate factory

Not that either!

come on guys what loving book or movie was it. Winning the lottery was a bad thing. was it Fehrenheit 451? you know what im talking about

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Richard McBeef posted:

What has 6 balls and fucks poor people?

new jersey!

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

Ghost Head posted:

No not that one

Not that either!

come on guys what loving book or movie was it. Winning the lottery was a bad thing. was it Fehrenheit 451? you know what im talking about

uhh like 5 kids got stretched and drowned and turned into pixels i'd say that's pretty lovely but w/e i guess you like kid revenge fantasies

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Ghost Head posted:

me irl

The Island.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I keep winning free poo poo. When I was a kid I won a tv, then a few t-shirts and lately I won like 3 free pizzas. Maybe I should throw all my life's savings at lottery tickets.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Mad Monk posted:

The Island.

yeah this might be one of them but I'm thinking of something else. IT was like a short story maybe? was it a borges short story? basically the deal is, there is a lottery but its like the opposite of the lottery because its super bad instead of super good and it rly makes you think

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ghost Head posted:

yeah this might be one of them but I'm thinking of something else. IT was like a short story maybe? was it a borges short story? basically the deal is, there is a lottery but its like the opposite of the lottery because its super bad instead of super good and it rly makes you think

sounds like a job for Cenk Uygur

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

uhh like 5 kids got stretched and drowned and turned into pixels i'd say that's pretty lovely but w/e i guess you like kid revenge fantasies

gently caress those kids im trying to remember something important here

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

The Lottery where people get stoned to death when they win?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ghost Head posted:

it was called the lottery and featured primitive population crontrol via bonking bitches in the head with rocks
erdit what he said ^

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

sounds like a job for Cenk Uygur

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Enfield posted:

it was called the lottery and featured primitive population crontrol via bonking bitches in the head with rocks
erdit what he said ^

could be it. who wrote it?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ghost Head posted:

noam CHUMPsky

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ghost Head posted:

i dunno

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

Ghost Head posted:

gently caress those kids im trying to remember something important here

It was literally called "The Lottery".

http://english.learnhub.com/lesson/6889-the-lottery-full-text

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

OH yeah it was definitely this one. sorry everyone. carry on.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ghost Head posted:

OH yeah it was definitely this one. sorry everyone. carry on.

have you ever seen "the purge"? was that it?

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

dad gay. so what posted:

have you ever seen "the purge"? was that it?

was this the movie where noam chomsky had to defeat the computer at a game of tic-tac-toe?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ghost Head posted:

was this the movie where noam chomsky had to defeat the computer at a game of tic-tac-toe?

i dont remember

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

once i bought a $1 scratch ticket and womn $20

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I call it the FAHGERY because I am hateful!!!!

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

The Goatfather posted:

once i bought a $1 scratch ticket and womn $20

how loving drunk are you right now?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Ghost Head posted:

how loving drunk are you right now?
0/10

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I won $10 on a $5 scratch ticket once. I bought 2 more $5 scratch tickets with my winnings... I lost :(

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Yeah, but you lost the [REDACTED] lottery.

Inevitable fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Jul 24, 2015

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Inevitable posted:

Yeah, but you lost the genetic lottery.

honestly pal, this really cuts close to the bone. I know you didn't know who you were talking to or anything but yeah, your comment actually kind of hurt a bit. Any chance you might want to take it back?

Steak
Dec 9, 2005

Pillbug
I won $100 from a pull tab thing at some fair when i was like 6 but i didn't get arrested for underage gambling probably because i am white

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Ghost Head posted:

honestly pal, this really cuts close to the bone. I know you didn't know who you were talking to or anything but yeah, your comment actually kind of hurt a bit. Any chance you might want to take it back?

Uh, okay.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

thanks dawg. i feel better about my loving gay genetics now

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Ghost Head posted:

thanks dawg. i feel better about my loving gay genetics now

Glad to help. Just remember that everyone is special, even those born with a literal ghost instead of a head.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Inevitable posted:

Glad to help. Just remember that everyone is special, even those born with a literal ghost instead of a head.

i can't go down on anyone. they can't feel it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

Ghost Head posted:

i can't go down on anyone. they can't feel it

cool burg hat

• Locked thread