Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Drunk Nerds posted:

From their site it looks like yeah, it's up. But after two weeks it gets deleted/
Although this made a huge impact, so I wouldn't be surprised if they keep it up or something..

thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Romulan Hippie
Aug 23, 2005
that was a fat kid
kexp rules, they do cool poo poo like this all the time. however, today was exceptionally cool

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp
can we use this thread to post our favorite kexp in studios

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87yW7gx24N4

Someone stole my KEXP zip hoodie a while back, which I'm pretty sure is the most seattle experience possible

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp
oh plus how loving incredible is their new home gonna be. finally something worthwhile at the convention center

Republicans trying to kill it is the most vile thing the GOP has ever done

• Locked thread