Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Party Plane Jones posted:

The commentaries for Farscape are really the best part. The one for Jeremiah Crichton is hilarious.

The one for Scratch and Sniff is great too - if I recall correctly they talk about how they felt that episode sucked as originally cut, and the solution was to make it weirder

edit: I can't actually find it, maybe they mentioned that in a different commentary and I'm mixing it up in my head

Deceptive Thinker fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Jul 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

Autonomous Monster posted:

PK Tech Girl, Through the Looking Glass, Crichton Kicks and Unrealized Reality all below Jeremiah Crichton :wtc:

Looks like people don't like the first two parts of Look at the Princess, either. I'll fite u

gently caress it, I'll fite u for Scratch 'n Sniff 'n all

That graph is so out of whack

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I like Coup by Clam, because bowel movements are funny
Taking the Stone has no redeeming qualities to it though; same thing with the lava episode in season 4 too
(in fact, season 4 is very hit-or-miss with not much in the middle)

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

anotherone posted:

Melissa Jaffer, who played Noranti, is in the new Mad Max movie. She's great.

And Immortan Joe is Grunchlk

• Locked thread