Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution
http://www.somethingawful.com/news/hulk-hogan-racist/

I'm cracking up like an idiot over this line:

quote:

you're looking like a Costco chicken that would get winded from a CHEST SLAP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
I actually had to google all those wrestler names because I thought they were made up but nope!

I forgot how silly wrestler names were.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

This is the funniest take on the whole hulk hogan situation anyone is likely to come up with. Whatever else may happen in your life you'll always have that.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Moon Atari posted:

This is the funniest take on the whole hulk hogan situation anyone is likely to come up with. Whatever else may happen in your life you'll always have that.

theres a gunt page?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I dreamed last night that I got Hulk Hogan's autograph (he was eating at a restaurant and visibly annoyed but trying to put on a friendly face) and I woke up with a tear and a smile at the warm thoughts of getting precious memorabilia from that awesome, weird incestuous fucker

whoa. didn't realize what forum I was posting in. sorry if this is against the rules but I think it's on topic?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

csammis posted:

I'm cracking up like an idiot over this line:

quote:

I may look like Crypt Keeper with a painted-on hobo beard, but you're looking like a Costco chicken that would get winded from a CHEST SLAP. And you're still signin' them tweets HH.
That's funny because Jim Cornette once called Hogan "Uncle Creepy with a good build."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
ha ha. the macho mo man cares

• Locked thread